Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blast From The Past? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Blast From The Past?
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is stunning, thank you sharing.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AwesomeSolesAndToes
Board Regular
Member # 51128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AwesomeSolesAndToes   Author's Homepage   Email AwesomeSolesAndToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has incredible toes and soles! [Jerkoff] [Drool]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AwesomeSolesAndToes:
She has incredible toes and soles! [Jerkoff] [Drool]

You're telling me...

[Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you still hold your OLYMPUS E-10;nice Exposure

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible soles! [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARCHMASTERS:
did you still hold your OLYMPUS E-10;nice Exposure

Ha! I had forgotten I took those shots with that heavy old Olympus camera...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Here's a pic from her private collection. Can't wait for that cast to come off...
[Drool]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, I know this post is somewhat old, but I just made a firm booking with Aries for a week from today, so it's go time. Here's a recent pic of her so you can see what she looks like now:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to it. [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I've had to postpone this shoot again. I have the worst cold I've had in years, and I've been basically flat on my back for the last few days.
[Cry]

The good news is that we have re-booked for next Sunday, and maybe that will be the charm. Will keep you guys posted.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon Fair Adam.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good god damn!

Well done good sir!

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well guys, I finally did the deed, but unfortunately, due to technical issues, I got mixed results. I took Aries to a trendy, but dimly lit hotel room, only to find out that for some reason my strobes stopped working. I had to go with ambient light, and the pics turned out looking rather peculiar, to say the least. The pics came out rather grainy and not as sharply focused as I'd like, but Aries more than made up for it by being as sexy as they get. Aries is a bit heavier than the first time around, but then again, that was a long time ago, and her thick wide soles are still amazing of course, perfect for cumming on. Here are three of the better ones:

-

-

-

The good news is that later on, Marien dropped by to worship Aries' feet, and I was able to get some great video footage (heh, heh) of it, even some of Aries returning the favor.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Aries and her lovely feet look amazing in your photos. [Smile]

Marien and Aries taking turns worshiping each others beautiful feet is a dream come true. [Jerkoff]

Thank you for sharing Fair Adam.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet, Me next to worship them. [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links