Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Craigslist ad replies... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Craigslist ad replies...
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn dude you are quite prolific!

What is it you posting? Are you just asking for date or job opportunity??

Would love some pointers so I can get more feet in my life:p

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Damn dude you are quite prolific!

What is it you posting? Are you just asking for date or job opportunity??

Would love some pointers so I can get more feet in my life:p

Sure, no prob. Here's my ad:

-

PS. I just met with the girl with her toes painted black and has heels on in one pic (mixed race, toes are painted black, 27 years old, got a kid, broke). Perfect!! Had a car date, smashed her lovely toes and soles all over my face while I jerked off like a bunny in heat. Got it all on video. Some will say I pay too much and I don't care. If you think you're gonna worship any quality feet for 50 or 60 bucks, GOOD LUCK. Offer them 100 or 150 and they come out of the woodwork. Can't keep up with the replies.

PSS. Post in the "talent" section and check the box that say you "have a gig to offer" or something to that effect. Never mention money, always call it "roses". Good luck!

[ June 06, 2017, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

-

-

--------------------

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

One last one. This girl has the faded red pedi and she's the top pic in this post. Her and I are at a stand still because she won't meet me without her guy friend being there. To me, that's a deal breaker. I don't do guy ANTHING EVER. Shame cuz I wanna smell her feet and she needs money for school and books. We're still negotiating and might meet in public so I can see her feet and buy a pair of her socks that she wore all day for $35.

-

--------------------

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good looking out, man!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks dude

Do you meet at some other place first or you have them come right to your pad?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Do you rub one out durng your sessionor see if you can get a handy?
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

No problem at all my friend.

Some will come right to my home, after I thoroughly screen them, and some are more paranoid than I've ever seen. It's weird, I've found that the better looking the girl is the more open and trusting she is about location. It's the less-attractive girls who are paranoid. Most though, I will say, just wanna know that you're not a weirdo, creep, hoarder, disgusting, unkempt, etc...

Once I sense that there's speculation I will offer to buy them a pedicure and meet at a nail salon or parking lot, gas station to possibly buy their socks.

PS. Yeah, I always rub one out. No point if I can't bust a nut. I'm not really into hand jobs otherwise I would pursue that. The thought of a girl smashing her pretty feet all over my face is much more interesting to me!

PSS. You should see the girl I'm working on now. Today I presented to her what a foot fetish session entails, in DM on Instagram. She works out at a gym about one mile from my house. She posts pics of after her workouts and she always has on these tennies with socks. Her toes are a dream come true. After I made my presentation today she wrote back "I'll let you know..." I'm so excited. She's a total babe. I'll post some pics below with her face blacked out.

[ June 06, 2017, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

The "I'll get back to you" girl.

-

-

--------------------

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
The "I'll get back to you" girl.

-

-

OMFG !!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

Livin' the dream !!!!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Wow...I concur with FootBoy!!
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

She just DM'd me on Instagram...

"so when did you wanna meet?"

[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Damn dude...hope you replied!

Keep us posted!!!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links