Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Craigslist ad replies... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Craigslist ad replies...
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
So one minute you're shaking her hand "nice to meet you", the next moment you could very well have her smelly feet smothering your face as you inhale her foot funk. If you do end up doing a session with her see if she will meet up with you right after a workout, so she can funk them up for you real good. [Drool] [Jerkoff]

Best of luck man, keep us posted! [Cheers]

-footboy1

Man, you're thinking EXACTLY what I was thinking. She works out everyday and I'm gonna ask her to come over right after the gym. No washing her feet, just fresh out of socks and sneaks. 👃🏻👃🏻👃🏻👃🏻
[Drool] [Fingers Crossed]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, if this does go down you had better be ready to give us an EXTREMELY detailed description as to what they smell like, because you know I'll be asking [Drool] [Big Grin] [Mmm]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
By the way, if this does go down you had better be ready to give us an EXTREMELY detailed description as to what they smell like, because you know I'll be asking [Drool] [Big Grin] [Mmm]

-footboy1

For sure my man

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

[Bump]

So... any updates, dude?

-footboy

--------------------

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I broke my arm a few days ago. I'm out of commission for a while. I've messaged with her but only to comment on her posts. Once the cast comes off I'm asking if she's ready.

--------------------

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn dude, how you break your arm???
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

I fell walking down a wet ramp at work, tried to break my fall and my wrist snapped. Brutal. Never broke a bone before, but I'm gettin on well enough. No sexual desire at all tho...

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest up dude...the good news if you dont rub one out..save the first time back with the woman to make it all the more pleasurable!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Damn! [Cry] So sorry to hear... get well soon brother! [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links