Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brattyfootgirls.com FOOT FETISH PARTY! Oct 12th St Pete FL! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Brattyfootgirls.com FOOT FETISH PARTY! Oct 12th St Pete FL!
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming up tomorrow night guys, hope to see you guys there!
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr pepper
Board Regular
Member # 16870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr pepper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just left the party. All I have to say is that this night exceeded my expectations by far!!! I had sessions with Raquel and Sunshine at the same time, a great session with Lizzy, another with the legend Whitney Morgan, and to top off the evening the best surprise was Luna and Raquel. Both of them opened my eyes to new aspects of foot fetish that I've never experienced before. Thank you Jason for putting this together
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx for the feedback on the night! Would be interesting to hear other attendees thoughts.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Dr pepper, was great to have you! Was definitely a fun night, hopefully we get a few more guys next time but, from all accounts everyone had a good night! Gonna try to do a Xmas one in December next!

Just my own feedback: This was our first time trying one outside of a convention. The venue was awesome, very clean and the owners were happy to let us use their full room as we wanted. We were able to create 5 private booths with couches in each. There was a full bar with drink specials and food available.

Things I was happy with:
The guys that turned up were all great and had money to spend on the ladies. Everyone was very respectful and the girls had a great time playing with the guys there! Everything went very smoothly operational wise and I feel everyone got their money worth.

Things I wasn't happy with:
Unfortunately a few of the girls didn't turn up, including one of the biggest draws in Sasha. Also we only had 8 guys turn up, so the ratio ended up being 8 guys : 12 girls. Which is a decent one and majorly in favor of the guys. Outside of that, can't really complain.

I never put this on to make money so that never figured into it. I just wanted fans to be able to meet some of the girls from our site and I feel that was achieved. So hoping the next one can be bigger and better!!

[ October 13, 2017, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: theninja ]

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links