Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My redheaded wife's size 8 feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My redheaded wife's size 8 feet
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joedidder3200   Author's Homepage   Email joedidder3200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I would share a couple photos of my wife's feet. My wife is a brown-eyed redhead. Her foot size is an 8. She enjoys having her feet massaged as well as having her feet licked and toes sucked. She gives a great footjob, though I prefer her handjobs and blowjobs while her feet are in my face. [Smile] What do you think? Shall I post more photos? Maybe some soles?

-

-

[ May 04, 2018, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: joedidder3200 ]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting [Thumbs Up] . Your wife was really nice feet. I'd love to suck on those toes of hers. Although having them rested on my face sounds nice [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY, VERY PRETTY AND SEXY FEET! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER FULL BARE SOLES TOO! THANKS!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I'd love to see her scrunched soles!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joedidder3200   Author's Homepage   Email joedidder3200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to post a full body pic (clothed...LOL) to show you the pretty women that is attached to the sexy feet, but she isn't comfortable with that at this time. I'll try to take some additional photos of her feet. We've discussed the possibility of another guy worshipping (kissing, sucking, licking, etc.) her feet and she may be open to that in the future. My wife and I observe many guys looking at her feet, so I definitely know there are plenty of candidates! We once asked a friend of mine, who we suspected to like feet, if he wanted to massage her feet and he didn't have to say yes twice. My wife enjoyed it and I have to admit that I liked watching! Thanks for the nice comments.

[ April 19, 2018, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: joedidder3200 ]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joedidder3200
Board Regular
Member # 51891

As requested, a couple pics of my wife's soles. Let me know what you think.

-

-

[ May 04, 2018, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: joedidder3200 ]

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] Very nice.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crimson Beaver
Loyal Member
Member # 51795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Beaver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy ginger feet! [Jerkoff]

My wife and I always enjoy looking at other redheaded women!

We're the same, I love getting handjobs and blowjobs from my redhead with her soles and toes in my face! That is my wife in our avatar.

--------------------
The luscious ass, soles and toes in our avatar are my wife's...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC, SEXY BARE SOLES! HOT!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I just had to comment. Beautiful, love the fair skin, red soles.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm..im licking the screen at her feet...more please!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has very nice feet.

I really like her soles.

Thanks for posting the fine pictures.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has beautiful feet
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the pale skin and cute toes. Beautiful toes and soft soles. Those are my kind of feet! Yummy!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links