Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ashlynn Taylor's - TAYLORMADEFETISH.COM - Updates (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ashlynn Taylor's - TAYLORMADEFETISH.COM - Updates
TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TaylorMadeFetish   Author's Homepage   Email TaylorMadeFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cadence Lux Ashlynn Taylor - Arrested Soles - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21635929/Cadence+Lux+Ashlynn+Taylor+-+Arrested+Soles+-+HD+1080p

*Custom Script*

A lot of toe spreading, especially in the socks.

Scene 1: Officer Cadence cuffs Ashlynn. Ashlynn can't believe it, she did nothing wrong. Cadence reveals she uses her position to worship girls feet. And Ashlynn is her next victim. She removes Ashlynn's shoes and briefly smells them before moving to her feet.
About 1 minute or so

Scene 2: Cadence tickles Ashlynn's soles and toes in the socks. She then smells between Ashlynn's toes through the socks as she spreads them(Could you get Ashlynn's pov here). Cadence licks Ashlynn's socks and sucks on her toes.
About 4-5 minutes

Scene 3: Cadence begins slowly peeling off her socks as Ashlynn resists(Could you get Ashlynn's pov here). She worships and licks her feet all over. When Cadence is finished she says,
"These are going to my collection." Before taking Ashlynn's shoes and socks. Ashlynn is left struggling.
About 3-4 minutes

-

Posts: 193 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TaylorMadeFetish   Author's Homepage   Email TaylorMadeFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadie and Macy - Electrolyte FootWorship Replacement Therapy - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21650189/Sadie+and+Macy+-+Electrolyte+FootWorship+Replacement+Therapy+-+HD+1080p

Sadie and Macy get back from the bar and they complain about being so dehydrated. The girls had fun on their night out but they both agree that they've been going out too much drinking. They don't want to be hungover in the morning, so Sadie suggests a way to detox while also hydrating each other. Sadie says she's heard of a new form of oral reflexology that will benefit the both of them. She takes initiative and grabs Macy's leg, swinging it on her lap, and removing Macy's heel. Sadie insists on performing as she starts worshipping Macy's sweaty, salty foot. Macy is in a bit of a shock but joins in when her friend tells her that the salt is also good to lick off to replenish electrolytes, as Macy doesn't want to be hungover, and figures she could return the favor since Sadie is good enough of a friend to put her foot in her mouth. Both girls begin vigorously licking and sucking, enjoying each other's flavors and licking square every bit of sweat. After all, sweat is a necessary electrolyte. Both girls really begin to enjoy the treatment, and prop both feet up in one another's faces while raving about the taste in between licks. Little did they know, when exploring this controversial study, how addicting a foot fetish could be. They're both falling for each other's perfect soles as they indulge more and more, moaning and getting turned on. This has quickly become sexual, and they girls lick, suck, and kiss feet, not missing any salty parts. After all feet are deemed depleted, the girls agree it was a success and are feeling better already. Surely, they'll have to repeat the process a few times over to take advantage of the full benefits.

-

Posts: 193 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Lulu Chu Ashlynn Taylor - Barefoot Foot Fetish Predator - HD 1080p

This was Lulu Chu's first ever foot fetish shoot! From webcam to fetish!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21664663/Lulu+Chu+Ashlynn+Taylor+-+Barefoot+Foot+Fetish+Predator+-+HD+1080p

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Lulu Chu Ashlynn Taylor - Barefoot Foot Fetish Predator - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21664663/Lulu+Chu+Ashlynn+Taylor+-+Barefoot+Foot+Fetish+Predator+-+HD+1080p

More of Lulu Chu's Virgin Feet!

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

I've finally been reunited with Cadence Lux's beautiful soles in this mutual foot worship JOI.

Cadence and Ashlynn Sensually Worship Feet and Let You Cum To Our Oiled Wrinkly Soles - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21699581/Cadence+and+Ashlynn+Sensually+Worship+Feet+and+Let+You+Cum+To+Our+Oiled+Wrinkly+Soles+-+HD+1080p

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

POV Foot Tickling Session With Ashlynn - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21733403/POV+Virtual+Foot+Tickling+Session+with+Ashlynn+-+HD+1080p

You love watching me lose control as my entire body tightens and my feet scrunch and flex in desperation. My laughter is loud and uncontrollable, and I close my eyes, trying to catch a breath. You love it so much, I invited you again to session with me. I'm lying here, vulnerable, with my feet propped up to your face, and you're completely in control. I try to be sexy and seductive, but you have your way with my feet. You run your finger soft and gentle across my sensitive soles, driving me crazy. I try to catch my breath and get some words in, but you ultimately surprise me over and over when I'm least expecting it. I'm not bound, but I'm bound by your tickling, as you make my entire body clench up again and again, finding more ticklish areas as you proceed. I tell you not to stop, as I like being submissive under your foot tickling spell. It feels good to lose control and give you all the power.

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Sofie and Ashlynn - Heel Dangling Teasing and Humiliation Is The Only Fun You'll Get, Loser! - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21765433/Sofie+and+Ashlynn+-+Heel+Dangling+Teasing+and+Humiliation+Is+The+Only+Fun+You%27ll+Get%2C+Loser%21+-+HD+1080p

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Nika Venom - Foot-Perving Intruder Binds Ashlynn and Has Her Way - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21767417/Nika+Venom+-+Foot-Perving+Intruder+Binds+Ashlynn+and+Has+Her+Way+-+HD+1080p

-

TaylorMadeFetish
Major Player
Member # 52347

Helena Price Dominates Claire Over Her Husband's Foot Affair - HD 1080p

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21767643/Helena+Price+Dominates+Claire+Over+Her+Husband%27s+Foot+Affair+-+HD+1080p

Claire, Helena's babysitter, has just come over for the weekend. Perfect timing! Helena was just tidying up the bedroom when she came across another woman's sock! Helena confronts Claire, asking what the sock is doing on her husband's side of the bed?! Claire is speechless, as her and Helena's husband have been getting kinky with Claire's feet. Helena immediately identifies Claire's guilty look, and verbally reprimands her before grabbing her hair and forcing her to the bed. If Claire likes giving her feet to Helena's husband, Helena has something in store for her! Helena's jealously and insecurities show as she sits on top of Claire, shoving her feet in her mouth, and completely dominating her. She lies her feet across Claire's face and forces her to indulge in them, inhaling, and licking as she demands. Helena verbally abuses her, belittles her, and threatens to fire her, potentially ruining her career. Helena continues to dominate and humiliate Claire with her feet, giving her the ultimate punishment to fit the crime.

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links