Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hello! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hello!
Giovanna Feet
Board Regular
Member # 53000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giovanna Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Giovanna Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, but I couldn't find a spot just for intros.
Adam suggested I use this subforum!
I'm Giovanna, NYC based model, ballet dancer, and actress. I've been modeling for FeetFair.com for ages. I'm interested to hear about all the different aspects of how everyone experiences this fetish- it wasn't till I started foot modeling that I realized how specific it could get!
I'm happy to answer questions from folks (within reason [Wink]
And here are some pictures of my feet! Since this is the Foot Pictures forum after all.

-

-

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and long overdue, you'll find out there are a lot of folks here that love you.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add me to that list! Welcome, Giovanna; so nice of you to join in the discussion! As Adam said, you have a HUGE following here, and countless guys have spent far too many hours ogling your sexy little peds from every possible angle! [Blush]

As for specific interests, mine include petite, meaty feet with relatively short, plump toes and (of course) a high arch! (If this happens to sound like an accurate description of your little size sixes, it's not an accident).

Probably unlike a lot of guys here, I also prefer a very pungent scent - the natural kind you get from walking around in your favorite fabric (or plastic) pumps all day. I also find the sight of dirty soles and toes - combined with the scent - to be overwhelmingly erotic.

I guess it fits in with my desire to be dominated and "forced" to worship dirty, smelly bare feet by a superior Woman (at least in the bedroom, for in the rest of my life I'm the dominant one - go figure!).

Anyway, keep those amazing pics coming and we'll do the same. [Jerkoff] (bad pun alert!)

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you here! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your feet, and you seem a lovely person, as well. You are very photogenic, you have je ne sais quoi.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Giovanna welcome to wu's foot forum. [Smile]
Great to see you here.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Probably unlike a lot of guys here, I also prefer a very pungent scent - the natural kind you get from walking around in your favorite fabric (or plastic) pumps all day. I also find the sight of dirty soles and toes - combined with the scent - to be overwhelmingly erotic."

Not unlike me; that's me to a T.

Oh, and welcome Giovanna!

[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
... I also find the sight of dirty soles and toes ... to be overwhelmingly erotic.

For me that is not filed under "also." It s what I find most erotic. [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum, Giovanna! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giovanna Feet
Board Regular
Member # 53000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giovanna Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Giovanna Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like this forum is a very friendly place! A nice change from most of the Internet...
So I have a question. However, I know that some people don't like to overanalyze or overthink their fetishes too much, and if that describes you, feel free to not answer!

My question is: It seems that often, for those who like dirty feet, the SIGHT of the dirt works in combination with the SMELL of the feet. Therein lies the quandary. I know from experience that a great deal of visible dirt comes from going barefoot, while I believe foot odor is caused by wearing shoes for a long time, especially during exercise.

Thus, the two don't generally go together, as being barefoot allows the feet to breathe so they do not develop odor.

So! Since visibly dirty feet do not tend to smell, and vice versa, how is it that your fetish developed in this specific manner? What early memories, or triggers, or situations do you think caused it? I'm genuinely curious.

And here are 2 photos of the soles of my feet after dusting behind some furniture that hadn't been moved in a very long time. You'll notice the complete lack of dirt on one bit of my foot. That's due to my high arches, partially caused by the intensive lifetime of foot exercises required by my pro ballet training, and partly by good genes.

These pix are for educational purposes, of course. [Wink]

-

-

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the education, Giovanna! We all like to EXPAND our...minds...and these pics were a HUGE help! [Jerkoff]

It IS an interesting conundrum, and you're right – bare feet can get dirty more easily but tend not to smell as strong as shod ones can (of course, the shoe material and whether the feet are socked, hosed or bare all make a difference).

Since seeing feet is common (and certainly more socially accepted than smelling them!), I think we may make the erotic connection visually at an early age before we ever get to actually sniff them.

There is a societal tendency to associate anything "dirty" with sex in some way; so dirty feet seem forbidden and taboo, which naturally makes them that much more exciting! The idea of feet being dirty makes them "appear" to likely be stinky — at least when you're fantasizing about them when you're young, as I think most of us were when we first realized we had a thing for feet. Growing up, I remember SO many young girls in school kicking off their shoes and walking around barefoot, with the result being very dirty soles and toes (like your pics, but NOWHERE as sexy!). Back then, I was very shy about my fetish (as I imagine most of us were), but it DID require a supreme effort to concentrate on my education!

My experience has been that the best combination is for women to walk around barefoot for many hours, to get that ground-in-dirt look that's so exciting. Then, if they walk around in plastic or vinyl heels or flats, old fabric shoes (like espadrilles), or well-worn sneakers without socks (especially on a hot day), the result is incredibly filthy AND stinky feet – absolute perfection!

After seeing countless pictures of your amazingly sexy peds (thanks to Adam!), I always kept hoping to find one with dirty soles and toes - with no success. Thank you for helping me to finally check off that item on my bucket list! [Mmm]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Thank you ever so much for the photos!
You have gorgeous soles and fabulous high arches that do stay clean as you've noted.

To answer your question, my fetish for dirty soles developed as a child. My mother was very strict about my brother and I never going barefoot at home. She thought it made us likely to catch a cold. We had to put on slippers before getting out of bed and keep them on until putting on socks and shoes. Thus going barefoot and having dirty soles became exciting because it was forbidden.

My independent fetish for smelly, sweaty women's feet developed much later, as a teenager who got close to young women's feet for the first time.

I have always felt sad that they don't go together for exactly the reason you said. Given the choice, I will take filthy soles over sweaty feet.

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent topic, Giovanna, and please keep those home made pics coming, you already know that I'm not the only one here who appreciates them.

I personally tend to go the other way, I generally prefer clean feet, and although I don't consider myself to be a germophobe, I certainly appreciate a certain level of basic cleanliness. Besides all that, I find it that female feet have a natural musk that can be intoxicating, and it's much more subtle than odor cause by bacteria, but it's there nevertheless, and I personally can't get enough of it...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Excellent topic, Giovanna, and please keep those home made pics coming, you already know that I'm not the only one here who appreciates them.

Amen to that! Many of us appreciate your home made photos. [Mmm] They make a wonderful addition to the many fine videos that Fair Adam makes starring you. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Fair Adam said. I like the natural smell that comes from the clean but not recently washed foot. Still, sexy feet like yours Giovanna are enticing to see, clean or dirty.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links