Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hello! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hello!
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Giovanna:
Thank you ever so much for posting those close-ups of your fabulous bare sole! [Mmm]

To fellow admirers of Giovanna:
Her newest video "Sole Wet" is magnificent!
https://store28327472.company.site/Sole-Wet-V4K-p355589954

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giovanna Feet
Board Regular
Member # 53000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giovanna Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Giovanna Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was given these shoes (size 6, by Pleaser!) as a no-strings gift recently by a lovely fan. I have to say, this is my first ever pair of shoes that came with a warning label against walking, standing or dancing in them. Apparently with a 10" heel one is only meant to wear them lying down. I feel this de-feets the purpose!
I took the warning into account, and walked in them anyway, of course. Or maybe I undulated...
I didn't have them on very long this time, but I imagine if I wore them longer my feet would get very sweaty.

Maybe a Giantess shoot is in the works, you tiny little men?

-

-

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you posting here again!
Thank you for the sole shot! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG [Thud] Those are awesome, and you look your usual ravishing self in them. Perfect boots for a little jaunt to the corner store. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! reminds of that Steve Martin bit, "The Cruel Shoes": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bhrBdgYTV8

But a pair of shoes that would make Your amazing feet get "very sweaty" — and hopefully quite pungent — would be worth it, at ANY price! [Drool]

Thanks for the great photo, and especially for sharing a glimpse of Your left bare sole along with the boot!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome photos of you.

Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giovanna Feet
Board Regular
Member # 53000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giovanna Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Giovanna Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello folks...

So when I'm not flaunting my feet on Feetfair I have other interesting hobbies, like tying my lady friends up and hanging them from the ceiling.

Here's an example with my good friend Elle. You can see BOTH her bare feet-AND one of mine!

Do you think I tickled her sexy soles while she was totally at my mercy?

I'll never tell!

-

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Fabulous ropework on that lucky, lucky woman! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Giovanna Feet:
You can see BOTH her bare feet-AND one of mine!

LOL

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Originally posted by Giovanna Feet:
Hello folks...

Do you think I tickled her sexy soles while she was totally at my mercy? ...

I certainly HOPE that you did! [Evil Grin]

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links