Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hanging With Giovanna (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hanging With Giovanna
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was supposed to work from home today, but my gig was cancelled at the last minute which left me with most of the afternoon off, and a premature case of Spring fever. After what seems like months of cold and snowy weather, we actually got a sunny day, with the temperature in the 50s here in the Wormy Apple, and that got me thinking that I should check out if the locals stores have their Spring collections out yet. I didn't want to go alone, and who is better company than my excellent friend Giovanna, who as it turns out, was available to go exploring with me. It just so happens that I recently bought a pair leopard print mules, that seemed a bit small for Gio, but that I nevertheless wanted to see her wear. The heels on these shoes are a bit lower than I like, but I figured that if there's any woman that can rock them, it's definitely Giovanna, and if you don't believe me, check the pics below, as she wore them in my car, and it's a good thing we were parked as she might have caused a wreck. After checking some stores (no new stuff yet) we found a very pleasant Italian cafe, where we enjoyed great coffee and pastries. I'm a lucky guy to have such a good sport of a friend, who is not only a kick-ass model, but a very creative and supportive influence on what I do.

P.S. I also bought a couple of new heels that are so sexy on Giovanna, they might just break the Internet. Stay tuned for our next shoot which should be in a few weeks, you do not want to miss her in those sexy shoes.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky you!

P.S.: I love Giovanna's latest video, "Gio Scarlet." [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never get tired of reading about Giovanna on

this forum.

She is gorgeous in every photo. [Smile]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archesfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archesfeet   Email archesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna are best model....i have all her clip...i want next and next and next....
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archesfeet:
Giovanna are best model....i have all her clip...i want next and next and next....

Well you're in luck because I have plenty of material of her, and I'm planning a shoot where Aries will worship her feet, and that should be hotter than a house on fire. I know how you feel because she's so beautiful, so sexy, and so good at being a foot queen that I could work with her every day if it were possible.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
... I'm planning a shoot where Aries will worship her feet, and that should be hotter than a house on fire. I know how you feel because she's so beautiful, so sexy, and so good at being a foot queen that I could work with her every day if it were possible.

Lucky Aries! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Aries worships Giovanna. That's hard to beat. And I get hard just thinking about it.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles from two gorgeous women. [Drool]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

It's hard to believe that besides a very brief video interlude on a shoot I did back in January where Marien worships Giovanna for a few seconds, you have to go all the way back to 2006 when Gio was starting to regularly model for me to find her getting properly worshipped on camera, and that time, it was done by the legendary Little Dee in a classic early Feet Fair video. Below is a sample, and you can read about if and purchase at the link above:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Yes, "Dee's Desire" is one of my favorite videos.

My favorite quote from it is when Giovanna says, "I think you found my ticklish spot," while Dee is licking her sole. [Mmm]

--------------------

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

I love the scene were Little Dee gets a mouthful

of Giovanna's foot sucking her toes and soles. [Jerkoff]

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Giovanna's new video, "Body & Sole," is fabulous! [Mmm]

--------------------

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
Giovanna's new video, "Body & Sole," is fabulous! [Mmm]

If you like "Body & Sole" wait until you get a load of...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

...Aries worshipping Giovanna's feet (heh, heh) We went and did it yesterday, and the results are hotter than a house on fire. And guess what? Aries is the newest devotee to Gio's ample butt, and she licked and sucked Gio's dainty size 6s like her life depended on it. Some of you you already know the power of Giovanna's incredible mojo, or as I like to call it, "juju" - Gio can get up at 3:00 am and instantly and effortlessly be sexy. This video will be up on my site in a week or so; be ready for it, you will not be disappointed.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links