Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hanging With Giovanna (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hanging With Giovanna
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just added Aries' special Spring time clip at the site, for those of you who like thick soled, high arched Latinas. You and check it out Here

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
...Aries worshipping Giovanna's feet (heh, heh) We went and did it yesterday, and the results are hotter than a house on fire. And guess what? Aries is the newest devotee to Gio's ample butt, and she licked and sucked Gio's dainty size 6s like her life depended on it. Some of you you already know the power of Giovanna's incredible mojo, or as I like to call it, "juju" - Gio can get up at 3:00 am and instantly and effortlessly be sexy. This video will be up on my site in a week or so; be ready for it, you will not be disappointed.

-

I am quite sure that I won't be disappointed. [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright you guys, the video is out, and in my humble opinion, it's as hot as it gets, but you don't have to take my word for it, check the preview HERE

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video is fabulous! [Mmm] I love it.

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

The latest video featuring Giovanna, "Gothic Soles," is just fabulous! Thank you so much, Adam, for continuing to produce videos with Giovanna the Great.

--------------------

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for posting your outstanding work, Adam, which is much appreciated; especially when it features Giovanna, who continues to amaze and apparently never ages!

She was posting in the forum awhile ago but hasn't been around in a long time. Did she give up on us? [Cry]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links