Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SoleNation Official Thread (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: SoleNation Official Thread
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patel size 8.5 indian soles

-

Patel from india decides to do her first foot model. She stands about 5'6 and was wearing black sandals at that time. Her soles are very smooth looking and big! We decided to film in campus in door for the first about 20 mins and the rest out door. Patel was very talkative and shared her experience about this country. Overall great conversation and the views of her soles turned out great!

clips4sale.com/101615

Posts: 440 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patel has fabulous soles! [Mmm]
I love the wrinkles across her arches. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1274 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Rui, a japanese girl from Osaka with size 8.5 beautifully shaped soles. Rui stands about 5'6, slim japanese girl. Met up with Rui and started recording in the classroom. As she popped out her soles, my god. I was already having trouble setting up my camera! Haven't seen this type of beautiful soles in such a long time! We had a great conversation and she likes to laugh all the time! She was cool with the foot modelling and didn't question much about it either! She was very cooperative with all the poses. She will definitely return sometime in the spring time for a second shot!
clips4sale.com/101615

[ November 12, 2022, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: aznfeetish ]

Posts: 440 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Asian yonges is an office secretary and also an online marketing adviser. She stands about 5'6 and dressed as an office looking girl. The moment I saw her i was amazed how tall she was for an asian girl and with big beautiful wide soles! She probably already noticed how i have a foot fetish as i told her the different poses i want in front of the camera. It was definitely hard for me to resist on those wide soles! They were wide with a beautiful arch! Yonges also have south east asia genes and that probably explains why she got wide feet lol. Amazing conversation with her and she definitely is one of my top favourites!

-

clips4sale.com/101615

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youges has gorgeous wide soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1274 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Meera, an indian girl I met on campus at the library. We had a conversation about exams and papers to write while trying to trouble shoot the printer. We told each other what our majors were and she thought it was unique that i like to take pictures of feet. I told her straight up that she would be the perfect foot model and she agreed to help me out! My god, her soles are gorgeous! I was having trouble focusing on the camera! Love the shape and color of her soles! if you think shes a gorgeous goddess with nice feet! this one is for you!

-

clips4sale.com/101615

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Meera has fabulous, perfect soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Beautiful tall japanese girl A-mai decides to show her soles infront of the camera. She thought it was cool and relaxing and have not done it before. Had a casual conversation with her as i was trying hard to focus on with filming! Those soles were sure sexy and I was sweating! sheesh! Managed to get the angles and shots i wanted! She then later had to go as her mom was outside waiting for her.

-

clips4sale.com/101615

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Originally posted by aznfeetish:
Beautiful tall japanese girl A-mai decides to show her soles infront of the camera. She thought it was cool and relaxing and have not done it before. Had a casual conversation with her as i was trying hard to focus on with filming! Those soles were sure sexy and I was sweating! sheesh! Managed to get the angles and shots i wanted! She then later had to go as her mom was outside waiting for her.

-

clips4sale.com/101615

A-mai has perfect soles! [Mmm]
How tall is she?

--------------------

aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Met Yennie at a make up shop with my female friends, apparently she was one of my female friend best bud. We had a decent convo about how make up is dominating in the female market. We exchanged contacts and told her I can help her out with any photography work if she needed it. She told me how she likes to be in front of the camera with portrait shots, this was my chance to tell her I need a foot model. She thought it was very interesting and we met up and filmed!

-

clips4sale.com/101615

aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

-

Brazilian soles size 9.5

clips4sale.com/101615

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

The Brazilian model has magnificent soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Mana's size 6 and half cute korean girl soles

clips4sale.com/101615

-

aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Aki's size 6.5 soles from osaka

sold through paypal only

-

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links