Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SoleNation Official Thread (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: SoleNation Official Thread
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wotami's size 6.5 tokyo soles

sold through paypal only

-

Posts: 440 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aznfeetish   Author's Homepage   Email aznfeetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sookyun's size 7 korean feet

-

clips4sale.com/101615

Posts: 440 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

itsumi's cute size 6.5 soles

-

clips4sasle.com/101615

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Winter is finally over and it took me awhile to hunt for some models. I was browsing around campus and boy that other day was my lucky day. I've found a pair of twin sisters from Japan Yokohama. These girls were talking in Japanese in a study lounge and I approached them politely and invited them to my project. They thought it would be easy and fun and scheduled for 2 weeks of time ahead for filming.
These girls are so politely and kind, as we were filming we talked about Japanese culture vs the west. Seems like these girls really enjoy being here in the west and is definitely enjoying their study time.

First model Mao with glasses is the big sister size 7.5

Second model Naomi is the baby sister with also size 7.5 soles

-

-

Will be Sold through Paypal Only

email sinwachieng@gmail.com for purchase

aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Winter is finally over and it took me awhile to hunt for some models. I was browsing around campus and boy that other day was my lucky day. I've found a pair of twin sisters from Japan Yokohama. These girls were talking in Japanese in a study lounge and I approached them politely and invited them to my project. They thought it would be easy and fun and scheduled for 2 weeks of time ahead for filming.
These girls are so politely and kind, as we were filming we talked about Japanese culture vs the west. Seems like these girls really enjoy being here in the west and is definitely enjoying their study time.

-

-

aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Chun hei korean soles

-

clips4sale.com/101615

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aznfeetish:

-

-

Both sisters have divine soles! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1274 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10508 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Takeo's japanese soles

-

clips4sale.com/101615

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Takeo has very lovely soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 1274 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Madoka's size 8 and half japanese soles

-

clips4sale.com/101615

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

I wish that I could make Madoka smile by tickling her perfect soles! [Mmm]

--------------------

aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Deanna size 9.5 beautiful big soles. I met Deanna about 4 years ago when we first filmed, seems like she has a lot of fans so far. I managed to find her and contacted her if she wanted to be infront of camera for a foot model project. She said sure and things turned out pretty well. I wanted to do an indoor and outdoor theme this time because summer is just short and also it has better lighting as well. We had a good conversation like usual and by her voice you can just tell how outgoing she is! Enjoy these big soles!

-

-

sold through paypal only
dm or email sinwachieng@gmail.com

[ June 25, 2023, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: aznfeetish ]

aznfeetish
Elite Trooper
Member # 49370

Nadia's size 9 soles

-

-

sold through paypal only
dm or email sinwachieng@gmail.com

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links