Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Boo! bitches!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boo! bitches!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goth Girl Giovanna has a spooky tasty kind of treat for Halloween, as she channels grownup Wednesday Addams to frightfully sexy effect, and you can purchase the video clip HERE

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, heh…love it!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely soles on that gorgeous lady.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna is magnificent in that video! [Mmm] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any time we have the privilege of seeing Gio's bare soles we're lucky!

(now if only we could see some more pics of Her dirty soles... sigh) [Jerkoff]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
any time we have the privilege of seeing Gio's bare soles we're lucky!

(now if only we could see some more pics of Her dirty soles... sigh) [Jerkoff]

I second the motion. [Mmm]

The only pictures of her dirty soles here, which Giovanna herself posted, are in post #9 in this thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=041302

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giovanna Feet
Board Regular
Member # 53000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giovanna Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Giovanna Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had so much fun doing this shoot and letting my inner Goth Brat out to play!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright guys, thank you for the input. There's a reason why Giovanna is my favorite muse, she's so incredibly talented and can pull off so many sexy looks, that sometimes I find it hard to wrap my mind around it. I know you loved her looking spooky, but I also know you love her being the fiery sex kitten that she is, and there's plenty more of that coming down the pike...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot, indeed! [Mmm]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna, is super hot.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

That (Giovanna in "Fiery Hot Soles") sounds fantastic! [Mmm]

--------------------

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the bump but I do love me some scary/goth girls.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Well alright guys, thank you for the input. There's a reason why Giovanna is my favorite muse, she's so incredibly talented and can pull off so many sexy looks, that sometimes I find it hard to wrap my mind around it. I know you loved her looking spooky, but I also know you love her being the fiery sex kitten that she is, and there's plenty more of that coming down the pike...

-

Yay! Almost two months after this teaser, "Fiery Hot Soles" is now available for purchase.

It does not disappoint. It is a great video with long close-ups of Giovanna's divine soles. [Mmm]

[ January 03, 2023, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Jota Milagros ]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links