Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend's Mouthwatering Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friend's Mouthwatering Soles
Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scamberries2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the first thing that goes through your mind when you see these BARE soles? What would you do if you could have your way with them?

-

-

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that she has very lovely soles. [Mmm]
Great sole shots! Thanks for sharing them here. [Big Grin]
What would I do? I would give them a thorough tongue bath. [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scamberries2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:

thanks. seems like a good start, is that all though?
Here is some more of her feet (might have to open in new tab as they are big pictures):
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First thought is what do they feel like, then what do they smell like and of course.
I would love to have them all over my face.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scamberries2000:
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:

thanks. seems like a good start, is that all though?
Here is some more of her feet (might have to open in new tab as they are big pictures):

After giving her soles a thorough tongue bath, I would lie supine on the floor so that she can use my face as her footstool,drying her soles by rubbing them in my beard.

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

Here is some more when she had her foot dangling in the the air. Had to get that smooth sole shot. who wants a lick?

-
 -

Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

Some more of her yummy smooth soles. nice smooth and narrow but also meaty enough to sink your teeth into [Drool]

-

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Her soles are perfect! [Mmm]

--------------------

j4ck
Board Regular
Member # 52574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j4ck   Author's Homepage   Email j4ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious looking soles. I love them.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your friend has beautiful feet, first thing I'd do would be...ask if she wants to be more than friends, haha
Posts: 336 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to have my face, and them soles until I was on the first name basis with every wrinkle on her feet

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

quote:
Originally posted by Smokey:
I would love to have my face, and them soles until I was on the first name basis with every wrinkle on her feet

then what? Here's more of her shapely soles

-
 -

Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scamberries2000:
quote:
Originally posted by Smokey:

then what? Here's more of her shapely soles

-
 -

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] ALLLL over them and watch her wrinkles drip

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think I've commented on this thread.

Your friend has amazing looking soles. Awesome and wrinkly.

Thanks

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links