Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend's Mouthwatering Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friend's Mouthwatering Soles
Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scamberries2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I dont think I've commented on this thread.

Your friend has amazing looking soles. Awesome and wrinkly.

Thanks

They can be wrinkled when scrunched but theyre mostly smooth since shes still young
 -
 -

its because of her arches as seen below:
 -

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scamberries2000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smokey:
quote:
Originally posted by Scamberries2000:
quote:
I would love to have my face, and them soles until I was on the first name basis with every wrinkle on her feet

then what? Here's more of her shapely soles

-
 -

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] ALLLL over them and watch her wrinkles drip
hot.
here are some more of her soles

-

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amordepies
Member # 54306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amordepies   Email Amordepies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful

--------------------
Love Latinas feet

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I would love to have my face, and them soles until I was on the first name basis with every wrinkle on her feet

then what? Here's more of her shapely soles

-
 -

I definitely pay for a pair or two of her used socks

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

quote:

Idk if she even owns a pair of socks anymore. Her feet are always out and BARE when i see her lol
 -

Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Idk if she even owns a pair of socks anymore. Her feet are always out and BARE when i see her lol
 -

Well regardless they look yummy 🤤

--------------------

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

quote:
What is the first thing that goes through your mind when you see these BARE soles? What would you do if you could have your way with them?

-

-

Does your frend let you “enjoy” her feet?

--------------------

Scamberries2000
Board Regular
Member # 53583

quote:
quote:
What is the first thing that goes through your mind when you see these BARE soles? What would you do if you could have your way with them?

-

-

Does your frend let you “enjoy” her feet?
unfortunately not other than taking pics and maybe a sniff and lick a few times when she was asleep

heres some more of her soles:
 -
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links