Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Aunt's Sexy Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Aunt's Sexy Feet
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wanted to post some pics of my aunts (dad's brother's wife) sexy feet. When ever she is over I try and giver her a foot massage for her just to have her feet in my hands, she never resists my massages. I've even masturbated while giving her a massage, if only I could cum on her feet. Feeback is welcome.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about the imageshack here are rehosted pictures.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NICE !! did she know you were rubbing yourself as you rubbed her feet ???
ever try to cum in her shoes ??

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footGuy
Board Regular
Member # 208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footGuy   Email footGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How on earth did you masturbate while giving a massage without, I'm assuming, her knowing about it? Did you cum? How did you hide the wet spot after? Nice feet by the way. Can you get some toe shots?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Well we had all the cousin's sleep over the night before so there were blankets and sheets around, I just used a blanket to cover myself and as for the wet spot, basketball shorts which don't show the spots. I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was masturbating. I've never cummed in her shoes, yet. I'll try and get some toe shots when I can but might be a while until the next opportunity.
soleman225
Board Regular
Member # 10058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman225   Email soleman225   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
check your PMs [Smile]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FemaleFeetLover22:
Well we had all the cousin's sleep over the night before so there were blankets and sheets around, I just used a blanket to cover myself and as for the wet spot, basketball shorts which don't show the spots. I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was masturbating. I've never cummed in her shoes, yet. I'll try and get some toe shots when I can but might be a while until the next opportunity.

Out of sympathy for our fellow foot connoisseur I say we start a money pool where we'll pay this guy's aunt to give him a footjob. Understand, I'm only for this because it's not a blood relative of his. Count me in for 3 bucks. Anyone else?
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
hey man great shots, are her feet ticklish???
And can you try and get some with nylon on.
Thanks again

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

haha thanks for the offer to pay her, but I somehow doubt that would work, now maybe if we just got her to loosnen up a little. No shots with nylons yet but I'll see what I can do.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I just used a blanket to cover myself and as for the wet spot, basketball shorts which don't show the spots. I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was masturbating.

No problem with the covering up and hiding it/not showing afterwards, and I'm not saying that I don't want to believe you bro, but unless you're rubbing yourself with her feet, how does she not get suspicious when you're only using one hand? (or were you using some other stimulation method?) I know if I was a girl getting a massage and only felt one hand, I'd get suspicious. I'm pretty sure most girls would assume you're going to use both hands the entire time. Of course, it's always possible that she was aware and just enjoyed the thought of you geting off on her.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man that's fucking hardcore
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
I just used a blanket to cover myself and as for the wet spot, basketball shorts which don't show the spots. I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was masturbating.

No problem with the covering up and hiding it/not showing afterwards, and I'm not saying that I don't want to believe you bro, but unless you're rubbing yourself with her feet, how does she not get suspicious when you're only using one hand? (or were you using some other stimulation method?) I know if I was a girl getting a massage and only felt one hand, I'd get suspicious. I'm pretty sure most girls would assume you're going to use both hands the entire time. Of course, it's always possible that she was aware and just enjoyed the thought of you geting off on her.
Well she was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed in front of her and I was sitting on the floor next to her feet so I just massaged her feet while sitting next to her. I didn't say I gave her the best massage ever since it was only with one hand. [Thumbs Up]

If she knew I was masturbating that is all fine with me haha maybe she will present more opportunities.

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude when your giving her a massage tell her to lie on her stomach. Over the course of the massage drop lotion or oil whatever you want to use on her feet. One of the times (not the 1st time) cum on her feet, she'll probably think your just putting more lotion or oil on.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
dude when your giving her a massage tell her to lie on her stomach. Over the course of the massage drop lotion or oil whatever you want to use on her feet. One of the times (not the 1st time) cum on her feet, she'll probably think your just putting more lotion or oil on.

Yeah, and she'll think he heated the "lotion" up to about 95+ degrees for some bizarre reason.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
N_666
Board Regular
Member # 14440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for N_666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
Yeah, and she'll think he heated the "lotion" up to about 95+ degrees for some bizarre reason. [/QB]

hahaha!!
Posts: 44 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links