Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Aunt's Sexy Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Aunt's Sexy Feet
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
dude when your giving her a massage tell her to lie on her stomach. Over the course of the massage drop lotion or oil whatever you want to use on her feet. One of the times (not the 1st time) cum on her feet, she'll probably think your just putting more lotion or oil on.

Yeah, and she'll think he heated the "lotion" up to about 95+ degrees for some bizarre reason.
lol well he could use KY which get pretty damn hot itself. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And then she will get up and slap the shit outta you. I mean massaging her feet is one thing an deven if she knows that you acidently on purpose happen to rub her fott across the ole brajole, she may over look that but if she catches you cummin on her feet and my goodnes what would your father and uncle do to you if you ere caught. prepare for the beating of your life.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
dude when your giving her a massage tell her to lie on her stomach. Over the course of the massage drop lotion or oil whatever you want to use on her feet. One of the times (not the 1st time) cum on her feet, she'll probably think your just putting more lotion or oil on.

Without her consent? Pretty inappropriated I think.

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
And then she will get up and slap the shit outta you. I mean massaging her feet is one thing an deven if she knows that you acidently on purpose happen to rub her fott across the ole brajole, she may over look that but if she catches you cummin on her feet and my goodnes what would your father and uncle do to you if you ere caught. prepare for the beating of your life.... [Big Grin]

A grown man (my guess is he's older than 20) getting beat up by his dad and his dad's bro...for creaming his dad's bro's wife's feet. [Evil Grin] Holy $hit, what a crazy thread! But damnit, the whole "ordeal" is just damn hot! I wanna be updated as this saga unfolds. And, if he ends up marrying this "aunt" one day because no-man-has-ever-massaged-her-feet-with-those-kinds-of-extras, I wanna wife swap with him.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FemaleFeetLover22
Board Regular
Member # 11347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FemaleFeetLover22   Email FemaleFeetLover22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow I never expected the thread to get this crazy. I am 25 and my dad or uncle wouldn't kick my ass they would just probably disown me or something haha. Either way I'm very sure I will never cross the line and cum on her feet or get a footjob from her unless she offers, not without her consent.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serboy
Board Regular
Member # 16449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serboy   Email serboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kinkolicious. Thanks!

--------------------
http://havacado.blogspot.com/

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
man in your case that is only a masturbation technique only ninjas of the northern mountains of japan can master.. the art of stealth [Big Grin] [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links