Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Dirty Footed Daemoness (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dirty Footed Daemoness
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she has TOP SEXI FEET! [Wink]
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its Daemoness. Nuff said. Bloody good pics. Top Banana!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not big on dirty soles but she makes it very nice to look at

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some really nice pics!!! thanks a lot

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's really beautiful! I especially loved picture #2 - it shows off her great soles, the lovely shape of the outside of her foot by her pinkie (love that slight pinkie bunion!).

She reminds me a lot of Elisabeth Sladen from the Original Doctor Who.

-  -

See the resemblance? Too bad The Doctor didn't have a barefooted companion ....

[ September 17, 2006, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: nose4toes ]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry ... ignore this post. Accidentally replied instead of editing. [Mad]

--------------------

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice pictures,, thanks for posting [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More for anyone still out there checking this post! :-)

-

-

-

And let's not forget Mystique! :-)

-

-

-

-

[ September 19, 2006, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
She's really beautiful! I especially loved picture #2 - it shows off her great soles, the lovely shape of the outside of her foot by her pinkie (love that slight pinkie bunion!).

She reminds me a lot of Elisabeth Sladen from the Original Doctor Who.
wow...that woman looks remarkably like my mother, actually.

-  -

See the resemblance? Too bad The Doctor didn't have a barefooted companion ....

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
More for anyone still out there checking this post! :-)
Still checking Bruce...still checking! [Drool]

Thanks for the additions! [Thumbs Up]

Yowza! I'd love to wake up this kind of imagery every morning... [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flippin' sweet man! Ain't nothing hotter than a girl gassing up your car for you! I think you should have barefoot pics of them cooking up some food and serving up a beer for the next set!

Just kiddin' ladies... [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya had to throw in the blurry one didn't you!
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of the pix were FANTASTIC, none were blurry! The photog deserves mucho props! :-)

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:

That would explain the resemblence, and I'm glad you agree there is one. I was really struck by it, thinking "I'm SURE I've seen her somewhere before."

I really loved your pictures; you look great in them!

Best wishes!

--------------------

scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:

That would explain the resemblence, and I'm glad you agree there is one. I was really struck by it, thinking "I'm SURE I've seen her somewhere before."

I really loved your pictures; you look great in them!

Best wishes!

Funny thing is, dae really doesn't resemble her mother much at all hehe.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links