Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Dirty Footed Daemoness (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dirty Footed Daemoness
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Funny thing is, dae really doesn't resemble her mother much at all hehe.

[Laugh]

This is soundling like a logic puzzle:

Daemoness resembles Elisabeth, and Elisabeth resembles Daemoness' mother. However, Daemoness does not resemble her mother. (Ouch ... my brain hurts!).

I think we can all agree that all resemblences aside, the pictures were wonderful. [Cheers]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyway you look at the puzzle it doesn't really matter cause the result is that She is HOT!!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of Daemoness and her mother, I'd kinda' like to see Dae and her mom both go for some barefooting in public together. I've only seen one mom and daughter barefoot set (maybe two, the memory is a little rusty) and I loved the living hell out of it. We already know Daemoness is hotter than a solar flare, and if her mom looks like Elisabeth Sladen I think this would be one killer set of pics! [Mmm]

Just thinking outloud...hope y'all don't mind. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That'd be really, really awkward for me and her mom, haha!
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well hey, as long as we have Dae willing to go barefoot in public, all will be right with the world!!! :-)

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The hottest pictures that i saw for a long time [Drool]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links