Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Mature Real Estate Lady i met on Lunch Break (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mature Real Estate Lady i met on Lunch Break
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whats up fellas! I'm startin to think i am a true foot pimp! LOL,, Hey i was at work and i went on lunch at Wendy's. I saw this lady sittin down at a table, a cute slightly older lady. Well i sat at the table next to her and i was trying to find something to say. She had on some kick ass white n black boots.. I told her that i really liked her boots and she said thanks and nothin else. So i thought maybe she was the wrong person to talk to so i said nothin. I was gonna finish up eating and leave. Well after about 10 mins she looked over and told me my tie was really nice and she asked if i bought it or my woman, she said woman has better taste at picking out ties for their men,,,,, i laughed and told her i was single and i actually bought the tie. I returned a comment and told her that her MAN must have bought those cute boots because women don't have taste in shoes.. lol She was cracking up laughing and said nice comeback but i to am single so i guess we both have good taste.... My lunch was about up and so was hers so we both walked out, and i asked her if i could meet her for lunch tomorrow she said yes, FAST! lol She told me she worked at SIBCY CLINE REAL ESTATE..

So the next day we met up at a chinese place and we were eating and i notice she had on some cute dress shoes, very stylish,, i told her that she wore another pair of cute shoes to prove to me she does have taste and she laughed and actually said YES,,,, i was shocked, i wasn't expecting a yes. So i told her what makes her think i am judging by the shoes, you think i like feet or something lol? HERE'S WHAT SHE SAID!! Well i was always told that most guys think if a woman takes good care of her feet, which is the lowest and most unthought of body part, then she must really take good care of the rest of her body..So i guess it's true because your first words to me was those are some nice boots..........So i got BOLD on the reply, i told her just because I like feet and think they are the sexiest part of the female body doesn't mean all guys do,,,,,,,, Her reply, was, yeah right, all guys do lol..

I'm so used to having to explain the fetish etc i have a game plan on how to do it but im not used to the idea of the girl already know that guys like feet so i was just stumbling over my words lol,,, i finally told her that i ran a foot fetish website and she laughed lol i told her that normally i target girls that look to need money and open minded,,, i told her that i know you don't need money but you are very open minded,, she asked me if i was trying to hire her to model her feet. I said well i was trying to get to that. And she laughed and asked me a ton of questions. After lunch was over i was going to my car and i asked her for lunch on friday and maybe a few pictures she said lunch yes, pictures i'll think about it.

Friday came we had lunch and she talked about the pictures before i even said anything about it lol. She had a lap top so i showed her my site.. She was very shocked, not was what she was expecting,,, i told her don't worry about it, you don't have to,,,,,, She said hold on now i didn't say no,, let me look some more.. after going through a lot of pics she said well, i don't think i will ever let another woman put her feet on me but i could do the rest......Good enough for me! So we pulled in a parking lot close to her job and snapped away! here's the few pics she allowed me to take before we both had to go back to work.

P.S,, she told me she had to go paint a house and get it all ready for a showing, she said i was welcome to come there to do some pictures.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas?,,, Ok here is part 2 of the Real Estate Lady i met a few weeks back while on lunch break... Not sure if yas remember but i was suppose to meet her that following weekend at a house she was painting gettin ready to sell and we were going to do more pics.. Well it didn't happen, can't remember why but it didn't...
I saw her a couple of days ago and we went to lunch and ate. I told her i still wanted to do pics so we agreed to meet at one of her properties and take pics.. WE DID! it was fuckin great! I love her feet! They smelled sooooo good. She had them boots on all day! When she found out she was gonna be steppin on my face she was kinda scared. She told me had she known she was going to have to step on my face she would of at least washed her feet lol i told her don't worry i been through worst.
She told me over and over that her feet might be sweaty from her boots. I said big deal, lets do this and she just laughed....... We had fun! and after the last pic, i just layed there and struck up a conversation with her as i continued to rub smell and bite on her feet. She was telling me about her Ex hubby and etc and at times she would say damn this feels good. She told me to bite harder on the arch of her foot. She would tell me it feels good when i bite on her pinky toe and if i spend too much time on one spot on her foot, she would move her foot to where she wanted me to bite next!!!!!!!!!!! She was in love with my foot biting! lol I'm startin to think i am one lucky son of a bitch! I so wish i could share her with all you guys lol...

Her name is Madison and she's 5'7" 115 lbs size 8 shoe. She wouldn't tell me her age but she is an older woman............ Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, lucky find! Nice looking gal. Nice looking feet. She jumped right in with both feet didn't she! Hope things keep workin out for you two!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Whats up bro, glad ya liked!...
I seen her one more time. I got to worship her feet for about 30 mins but that was it.
our schedules are so different it's hard to get together for some pics. But i called her last night and we are going to shoot for this week! She said she told her best friend and her best friend wants to do it with her!! I can't wait to get her feet in my mouth lol..
Seeya bro

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice man! It's always awesome to meet an open minded girl like that that already knows somewhat about our foot fetish, hehe. She has some wrinkly feet!

Awesome find man! Keep on pimping

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are indeed one lucky man. I love women that are my age (36) and up their feet have so much character!

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome stuff! I like hearing the background on how guys get women to agree to pose their feet.

This woman has some really good looking feet! Thanks for posting the pics!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pic's man,I bet her feet must have smelled great.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

phoselover78 Glad ya like bro. I hear ya..

MC Nolan i'm with you on that. I like older feet myself, well i like all but i really like 30-45 range the most!

Fate111 I love telling how i meet the girls.. I think it adds a little more pop to them lol. I met a girl this morning while i was doing my boxing training at the park, Sad to say she didn't want to model for me! SUCKED! She was cute and her feet were just beautiful. She was nice about it lol..

FTPHANTOM, actually her feet smelled very very good! Those boots and thick socks trapped the scent in just perfect! Man i can't wait to get another crack at her feet! I will share lol.

--------------------

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's so tight. I think she likes you!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post 
From looki' at her, I would say that she's in her early to mid 40s. She's very sexy lookin' and has sexy feet. Can you please post a close-up of the tops of her toes?

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bow Down]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice job, kb! [Thumbs Up] Maybe we'll see some worship action next time, if she allows... Her soles are simply magnificent! [Drool] Thanks for sharing man! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedklown
Loyal Member
Member # 19290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedklown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job bro
Take more sole pics next time.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kbrooks, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Glad everything worked that way. Excellent pictures!

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links