Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Mature Real Estate Lady i met on Lunch Break (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mature Real Estate Lady i met on Lunch Break
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go! Awesome find! We would love to see more!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn u r a lucky man!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to Wendy's...lol [Laugh] .. Nah thanks for the story and the pics to go along with them. Love pic No.7 of the second series where it shows her arch through those jeans..... "And you got to nibble on those?" Lucky dude [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't really like her feet but excellent story.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea i agree with thosetoes..i think she likes you too..i love the girls on your site too..but she is pretty hott too..keep up the good work.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, i love the stuff u do! All the best from Aussie land.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thosetoes i think she does too, well i know she does lol.. It makes me feel a little bad because i don't like her in that way but i love to keep messin with her feet. And i will.... O well, lol...

Above Existence, I think she is around 39 40 but not 100% but yeah bro i think i got a close up pic of her toes i can post for ya..

antigonas i hope i get some worship action next time on camera... I told her about my clip store also and i need clips she said ok. I will tear her feet up!!! lol..

wickedklown i always take lots of sole shots, i just posted some of the pics here not all of them. Glad ya like bro...

Thanks a lot Pete-The-Feet- ,, always nice to here good replies. Glad ya liked the story.

Glad ya like ufgt1988, more to come!

Footboy$ i used to say i wasn't lucky but i'm startin to think i am. I normally don't go to Wendy's that much. and also that day i was not suppose to go on lunch at that time, i switched with someone.. Had i went on my normal time i would of never met her!

Thanks FootLongSub Zero, i also liked that pic bro..

Thanks barnyard27 glad ya like her and the other ladies.. I will keep it up! Seeya..

Craigy boy its always a pleasure bro.. Thanks a lot. More to come....

Thanks for all the great replies fellas!

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links