Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New sexy feet for you - Nina (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New sexy feet for you - Nina
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 7 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello guys,
since I'm new on www.dafnefetish.com I thought I'd post a message to say hi to you! [ [Smile] ] I don't have my own account for your forum yet, so this time I'm using the login of Mel.
As you probably already know, my name's Nina and I'm the best friend of Mel. We've been both loving feet for quite a while and now we've decided to let you all be part of our favorite games! [:-)]
Mel and me love to smell and worship each others soft soles and stinky toes. I also enjoy my own feet a lot...especially if I'm being watched "secretely". [o:)]
I also have a little fetish for bondage.
I hope you like my first picture sets and will be happy to hear from you and about your fantasies soon!
Nina

-
 -

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome nina! i look forward to seeing more of you and your very sexy feet. since you brought up bondage, have you ever had your feet tickled while bound up? are you ticklish? and if you don't mind one more question-what size are your feet?
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Nina,

You're very beautiful, and you have lovely feet. Thanks for the post.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Dangel
Board Regular
Member # 23460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Dangel   Author's Homepage   Email Marc Dangel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice... especially with grapes, very original and lovely...

--------------------
La beauté féminine est un culte aussi exigeant qu'éternel
Female beauty is a worship as demanding as eternal

Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLuke
Major Player
Member # 18835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It must taste great from her lovely feet [Drool]

--------------------
Sorry about my english [Mad] learning in progress...

Posts: 110 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a sucker for girls with freckles. Welcome.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're toes look great, Nina. Mel's looking hot as always too.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Toes and grapes what a great combination
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Toes and grapes what a great combination

Agreed! Great feet Nina!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,
thank you all so much for the nice compliments and the warm welcome [Blush] To answer your questions, Mason: Yes, I am very ticklish indeed [Laugh] Mel sometimes likes to torture me with feathers and her fingernails... And about the size of my feet: they are shoesize 38.
Nina

Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoFootMan
Loyal Member
Member # 2144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoFootMan   Email CairoFootMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mel i adore you, You are my always Queen.

slaveincairo@hotmail.com

--------------------
Hi All

i Love female feet so much

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dafne
Major Player
Member # 14417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dafne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks! [Smile]
nina@dafnefetish.com
Member # 23556

Icon 6 posted      Profile for nina@dafnefetish.com   Author's Homepage   Email nina@dafnefetish.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,
we updated our videoclip-section with a dangling-clip of me. [Smile] You can also find a picture-gallery, taken the same day. Let me know what you think... [Blush]
Nina

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mel, I liked your site when I came across it a while back. I still like your site. Keep up the good work. Welcome to the board Nina.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links