Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Asian Lady-Friend's Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Asian Lady-Friend's Toes
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This girl i have been spending a lot of time with lately, and we are becoming very close. She's very well aware of my fetish and is always putting her feet on me and in my face. She lets me take pictures of her feet as much as I want too but I have not got any sole shots yet, but they definitely will come soon. The way things are going now she could be future wifey. LOL

-

-

-

-

enjoy [Smile]

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn she has some sexy toes.....please post more!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy Indeed [Mmm]
Thanks for posting them Jak [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! Beautiful feet, and I love the pink polish too.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah YES!!! Very very very pretty toes, OMG, I LOVE that pink. Thank you for posting!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very elegant feet!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wildstar
Board Regular
Member # 8094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Wildstar   Email The Wildstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY NICE! I would love to see more! Thanks!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you guys like them. Just to let yall know, the second pic she took herself with my camera while we were watching a movie at her house. She loves her feet a lot. She works at a nail salon so she knows the value of nice toes.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice toes, but [Cry] no arch to speak of.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

^ true. common trait with a lot of asian feet. that's the one thing she doesn't like about them. It doesn't really bother me though.
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think her feet look quite nice. I know I wouldn't turn down the chance of having them in my face! Thanks for posting.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I think her feet look quite nice. I know I wouldn't turn down the chance of having them in my face! Thanks for posting.

same here [Mmm] i love asian women, why oh why are they sooooooo hot [Joint]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
asian women have the sexiest feet my gf is part asian. would be great to see some face shots as well as feet, I love to put a face to the feet. great job
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NyAd
Loyal Member
Member # 25092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NyAd   Email NyAd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG..Damn..really sexy!!

--------------------
 -

Regards...
NyAd

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
Just to let yall know, the second pic she took herself with my camera while we were watching a movie at her house.

Very cute and hot!

quote:
She loves her feet a lot.[quote]THat's spectacular! Mean's she'll take good care of them!

[quote]She works at a nail salon so she knows the value of nice toes.

and what an added benefit for you! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links