Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Asian Lady-Friend's Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Asian Lady-Friend's Toes
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, i bet she has a lot of stories to tell since she works a nail salon...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The second picture is pure gold
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
wow, i bet she has a lot of stories to tell since she works a nail salon...

haha yes, she does. she told me that she only takes female clients too. [Big Grin] She's the most talented technician at her place and she's only 18.

About the face pics, sorry, no can do, I know she would definitely not appreciate that. I would not lie to you guys though, she is one smoking Vietnamese chick. She got your boy falling hard like a one legged man without a crutch.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2nd pic is one of my all time favs

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ i see you found the thread on your own andymac! lol.

Another little story, on our first date, we went to the movies and it was the first time I saw her toes, she was wearing those black flip flops and I looked down at her feet when we were waiting in line and i was like "damn you really have some nice toes." Her reply was "I told you!" lol. There was a couple behind us listening to every word we were saying about her feet and they seemed very interested. The woman that was listening had some great feet herself.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That first shot is awesome the nice tan feet with the light colored polish is always good

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

yeah, i love her tan skin as well. she makes fun of me all the time because I'm black and she's almost the same color as me. [Roll Eyes]
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would love to see those soles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some sexy toes for sure!!!! More, please!!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just erupted....

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somebody
Board Regular
Member # 25829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somebody   Author's Homepage   Email somebody   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovely..

--------------------
My English is not verry well, sorry....

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links