Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Weirded out by our Love of Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Weirded out by our Love of Feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Sophia is a former fitness magazine model. She feels very much like a classy woman and was weirded out by the things that foot fetishists want to do with her feet.

She decided to endure the stuff anyways though, cuz she needed some money. You can see her beautiful expressions when she thinks of me as a worthless weirdo unworthy of her classy beauty.

It's great to be at the feet of a beautiful woman who thinks of you as low status [Big Grin] Now that's what I call Femdom!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-  -

...credited from this video gallery.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i luv feet...but this looks borin no disrespect

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
^ i probably should stuck my toes in there and wiggled them fer ya to spice it up, LOL
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nah that would be really gay..instead of gettin kicked in your face just fuck her feet

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like she's looking around the room for an emergency exit! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tplf
Board Regular
Member # 14334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tplf   Email tplf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u should've got a footjob from that babe dude...
Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cant relate cause Id rather be the one dominating but who the f care how she feels, Tyler D got what he wants.

High Five!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tplf:
u should've got a footjob from that babe dude...

trust me, I did [Big Grin]

4 different FJs and all 4 to cumshot and two of those 4, my ding dong stayed so hard afterward that I kept smearing her soles hard into my hard wiener until all the cum just eventually got absorbed into her soles like moisturizer cream from smearing my wooden log for so long.

her soles felt so amazing i never maintained an huge erection like that for many minutes even after the cumshot

i really loved her soles man and so did my ding dong [Jerkoff]

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Id rather be the one dominating

I did kinda tell her to do it, so there was just a small bit of maledom in there [Big Grin] I like to switch hit on the roles myself at times [Wink]

[ August 03, 2007, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler...I hope that you get to work with her again...maybe she came to her senses and realizes that she likes being in control with those AMAZING peds! That black polish is awesome on those tasty tootsies! Lucky as hell again you are tyler!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit she's hot! Got any pics of her soles?
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Bagzie:
Holy shit she's hot! Got any pics of her soles?

bagzie, there's some other sole pics of her in this thread:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=007906;p=1#000000

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Tyler...I hope that you get to work with her again...maybe she came to her senses and realizes that she likes being in control with those AMAZING peds! That black polish is awesome on those tasty tootsies! Lucky as hell again you are tyler!

bluetoe, i did a ton of different scenes with her (some of which includes her being in control) over the various course of many many hours with her during two different shoots.

she enjoys making the easy money in her opinion, so she is game for this work whenever I make her a new offer for work, and in fact calls me at times just to check and keep me updated on any changes to her contact info, LOL

candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol..you lucky bastard.
How do you get the money to pay all those models?
Are you rich [Big Grin] ?

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by candyshop:
How do you get the money to pay all those models?
Are you rich [Big Grin] ?

nope, in short, I obtained the funding from a buncha credit card companies and bank loans and declared personal bankruptcy when i could no longer pay them back. It worked out nice and I got to keep all the feet, cuz the bankruptcy estate could do nothing with the feet experiences or footage since they were of zero value to them (and everyone else apparently) [Big Grin]

God I love our taxpayers, oh wait, that's you guys, LOL ...Well, there's one way I've at least recouped [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ August 03, 2007, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by yesiluvsoles1:
i luv feet...but this looks borin no disrespect

I wouldent say its boring.
Its explotive. Thats for sure.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links