Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Weirded out by our Love of Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Weirded out by our Love of Feet
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by candyshop:
How do you get the money to pay all those models?
Are you rich [Big Grin] ?

nope, in short, I obtained the funding from a buncha credit card companies and bank loans and declared personal bankruptcy when i could no longer pay them back. It worked out nice and I got to keep all the feet, cuz the bankruptcy estate could do nothing with the feet experiences or footage since they were of zero value to them (and everyone else apparently) [Big Grin]

God I love our taxpayers, oh wait, that's you guys, LOL ...Well, there's one way I've at least recouped [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

LOL @ that post!
It's like our contribution to your great work.
That 40-yea-old chick looks hottttt. I bet her feet smelled and tasted VERYYYY nice!!!!.

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links