Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Do you like wrinkles? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you like wrinkles?
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the answer is yes (which, most probably, is the only possible answer on here), here are the VERY wrinkled soles of my girlfriend. She works as a dental assistant, and wears white sneakers that give her the best smell a foot guy can get.

I've taken other pics too, including the tops of her toes, the inside of her white sneakers, and even went the length of removing the sole in her shoe, smelling and kissing it with her, then taking a pic of her wrinkled foot with the insole next to it (incredibly sexy pics there!). The pic included here has her big toe a little damaged, mostly because I ask her to work without socks sometimes in those amazing shoes of hers. The toe prints on the insoles just smell so damn good, I'll have to show them off.

If you like this one, leave a few comments. She needs to be encouraged so we can take this thing further!

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the wrinkles on her soles are very very sexy! I can only imagine how great her feet smell... [Mmm] [Drool]
I love that picture!

the only thing that I think would be nice (but that's just up to her) - that's some lotion (and nail polish maybe).. [Wink]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a huge soles fan...My fave parts on a woman's lovely feet. Your girlfriend has sexy soles, and fantastic wrinkles...and would love to see more pics of them as well as the rest of her sexy feet.

And the beautiful Camille is right....just a little lotion to moisturize, and help heal the damaged area as well as a coat of polish on her great toes would even enhance her feet further. Give your lady a treat and offer to give her a pedicure yourself. I do it all the time for My Wifey, and she loves it. It can be an exciting and intimate experience for you both. Trust Me. Just something to think about.

Looking forward to more pics.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. Some lotion, and ready.
Beautiful wrinkles.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddsole
Board Regular
Member # 19405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddsole   Email maddsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello i was wonderingif yourgirl would consider doing any foot modeling for any sites.
I would say she should compare to some of the feetnsole models.

http://community.webshots.com/user/feetnsole

--------------------
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2947652800067324923gfDKfr

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like wrinkles and your lady's soles aren't bad at all.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole-sucker
Board Regular
Member # 15791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole-sucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely amazing, no lotion needed here, they have character, just how i like em. The fact fact they smell, makes them pretty much perfect!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
those are some great wrinkles to lick and smell and then cum on for good measure!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great news.

She is overwhelmed, and admiteddly excited about all this. Per requested, she gave herself a nice pedicure and lotioned her soles and toes.

Here are some pics of the arches that seduced me six years ago. We have a ton of great foot stories and experiences I can post later on, also.

Oh, and one last thing; she wants to show you a picture of the insole of her shoes (the ones mentionned earlier in the topic), but she'd prefer wearing them barefoot for a few days to make the toe prints smellier and more apparent. More pics to come!

-

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OBB,

Thank you so much for sharing these pics with us!!! Or should I be thanking your girlfriend? [Big Grin] It's good to see she's excited about the whole idea! Sole-sucker was right, no lotion needed--but I would LOVE to see her creamy soles...covered in baby oil! [Mmm]

To answer your question...YES! I love wrinkles. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wrinkles in pic #2 made me blow [Jerkoff] what a turn around from the first pic

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nuthin better than running your tongue along wrinkles on your ladys' soles...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! They look so soft and very tasty. [Drool] Thanks, and please show us more of those sexy soles.

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOOOOOOVE wrinkles!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

To ShomeyoTOES,

She had a great idea for the baby oiled pic request; she wants to wear her flip-flops, which are well worn and smelly, and would arch her feet and give you the best possible shot of her wrinkled soles while pushing with her hand on her heel, to get the most wrinkles possible. With the baby oil on, the pic should be amazing. I can't wait. I'll post it wednesday night.

For now, here are some more wrinkled soles, taken just after her pedicure. Hope you like.

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links