Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Do you like wrinkles? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you like wrinkles?
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has extremely sexy feet, very footjobable. Can we PLEASE see the tops of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2nd. To God In Power,

Of course you can, but in due time. She's a real tease, and wants to start with her soles. She just put the sexiest purple polish on two days ago, but she doesn't want to rush things. She thinks you all have plenty of material already to... you know... *cough*

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love wrinkle / scrunch shots as long as the girl sports high arches, otherwise it really doesn't impress me.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the toe curl!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links