Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » World famous foot model? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: World famous foot model?
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL.... She's so full of %$^#$. Makes you watch...I'll give her that. But as far as great feet? Just not my cup o'tea. I've seen many more sexy feet here at Wu's.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man i would love to lick those feet so much thanks bud

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet are nowhere near as good as some of the ones shown here and elsewhere...wonder why she is the most famous...looks wise, she doesn't deserve it.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
She's so full of herself...........I also have seen MUCH better feet just walking down the average joe's street. And to think some sucker carried her a couple of blocks to her car,...WHAT, and without getting a footjob at least, PLEASE!!!

Yeah! [Laugh]
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ellen's feet are ok (I've seen better); however, she would have some serious competion here at Wu. Although she gets paid $500 an hour for her peds, the other babes here would get paid more, IMHO.

[ December 15, 2007, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by acrylikhan:
quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleheaven:
She's so full of herself...........I also have seen MUCH better feet just walking down the average joe's street. And to think some sucker carried her a couple of blocks to her car,...WHAT, and without getting a footjob at least, PLEASE!!!

Yeah! [Laugh]
I agree, but she gets paid $500 an hour to show her peds. I know, I know...., but at the end of the day it's about getting paid for your assets (or skill sets), at least in her book it is. Cha-ching.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. Her feet are well above average, but that's not exactly a high bar to jump. Compare her toes to Aimee from So-Flo Pedal Pumping Classics (my gold standard for sexy toes) - no contest.

If Ellen makes $500/hr for her feet, then I'm sure Aimee would rake in many times that [Hump]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the gloves remind of that seinfeld episode where george becomes a hand model classic

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who does that bitch think she is. She's acting like she is some fucking movie star or something. I wouldn't carry that broad to her car of she promised me a footjob for it. Okay, I take that back, but she is still a conceited bitch.

She has average feet, I've been with way better.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa she is stuck up her own arse about every part of her freakin' body! We need some of Wu's foot girls to show her what she's up against! [Tongue]
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's so full of herself....I couldn't agree more, she's also very weird with it. She sounds like she thinks she is above everything.

She annoys me, her hands are nicer than her feet

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by acrylikhan:
She has nice feet. But I've seen way better here! Man does she needs to GET OVER HERSELF!

Besides, those ads are almost ALWAYS touched up.

Agreed she has nice feet and hands, but she's quite high on herself. It would be difficult to rate her against some of the ladies here since she only provided limited views of her tootsies. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she has great feet! she has every right to be cocky about them because of the amount she gets paid for them. remember guys she's not a footfetish model, she's just a foot model. there is a big difference. the ads she does are not for guys like us to see. thats why we should not compare her to the ladies we know. we have footfetish models that we know that could do her job very easily but she is in a different kind of business.

thx for the vid

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
lol I think you guys are full of it

if her pics were posted here many of you would say she's hot

her attitude turns you off

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I had such a good opinion about my feet, hands, body, etc. Life would be so much easier [Big Grin]

[ December 16, 2007, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Camille ]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links