Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » World famous foot model? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: World famous foot model?
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's all about attitude; Either way too much or not enough of it. One has to have a balanced approach in my book.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
I wish I had such a good opinion about my feet, hands, body, etc. Life would be so much easier [Big Grin]

How can you not have such a good opinion of yourself? I'm not so sure about the hands, cause I dont quite know what makes a good hand apart from a bad hand (aside from 3rd degree burns and that) but everything else of you that I've seen in pictures You>ellen lol. Also you seem like a nicer person, less of a bighead ^_^ (and I'm not sucking up lol, ask anyone - im sure theyll all tell you the same)

Also "My feet can act" ...Feet can't act, ask anyone, they can't do soliloquoys, nor can they show emotion. Either you have pretty feet or not, but to show the emotion, its all about the pose of the rest of the person. "Alas, poor Yorrick, I knew ye well..."

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilgromit
Board Regular
Member # 9717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evilgromit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not impressed at all.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought they were nice feet, it just seems to me like she'd never let you touch them because she'd be afraid that you'd break them or something. Nice hands, too...

I'll stick with the regular women who've got awesome feet I can touch and hold.

That was pretty funny when she said there weren't many foot jobs. There are plenty of footjobs...I think there are plenty who'd volunteer to get one from her.

UPDATE: Wow...I went to her website (http://www.ellensirot.com/) and found out one of her pics was the one of the first I was really attracted to when I was a teenager learning about my fetish and, ahem, other things... [Jerkoff] Good to put a face to a foot.

[ December 18, 2007, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: footntoesmassager ]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ehhh
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She scares me
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links