Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Re: what's your favorite footjob position? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Re: what's your favorite footjob position?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As promised, I wanted to share with everyone my "favorite" footjob position.
It's more of a SOLE JOB...

-

[ March 26, 2009, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's hot. You should post some full view shots of your soles and toes. [Big Grin]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only I could [Confused]

I found this image on Google! The only photo that could accurately describe my kinda footjob.

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Im kinda scared for my wife to do that. She doesn't have the best balance in the world; and I would hate for her to fall forward while I was blowing a load and crush my balls like a watermelon under a Semi. Cool pic tho
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Never thought of it that way. [Roll Eyes] (That sounds painful!) It does look like she's standing up, in that Google pic
but my girl wasn't....
 -

--------------------

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
Never thought of it that way. [Roll Eyes] (That sounds painful!) It does look like she's standing up, in that Google pic
but my girl wasn't....
 -

LOL! That's a good one.

Personally, I prefer to be fucking, then pull out and have her stroke my pussy lubed cock.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackHispanicFootLover91
Loyal Member
Member # 33340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackHispanicFootLover91   Email BlackHispanicFootLover91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats why soles up is the best position LOL

--------------------
This Half Black and Latino kid has a footfetish

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Fellas, I've finally found the pic I was lookin' for....
 -
This is arguably the best "SOLEJOB" any man could receive, if he's lucky enough!!

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
Personally, I prefer to be fucking, then pull out and have her stroke my pussy lubed cock.

To be totally honest, StevenPHH....I'm addicted to handjobs myself!
Or were u referring to your gf's feet? [Confused]

[ March 28, 2009, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:

To be totally honest, StevenPHH....I'm addicted to handjobs myself!
Or were u referring to your gf's feet? [Confused]

Like this (I give myself a little help)

-

quote:
....I'm addicted to handjobs myself!

I agree, nothing like a nice handjob

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wanted to share with everyone my "favorite" footjob position. It's more of a SOLE JOB...

Nothing wrong with that. I'll take my wife's barefeet on me anyway she wants to do it! I'm totally into lubrication (KY or oils: baby, suntan, cooking- not only like the way it feels but the way her feet look all shiny)so she can pretty much use any position and get me off.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doggie style for me!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This:  -

is my favorite position. Because i can see her calves, toes, legs, her butt and her wrinkled soles.
Precisely because there's so much to see... [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I agree, that's the good stuff. lol

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steven....that first little video is exactly what I like too!!!!

Hot little video.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links