Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Re: what's your favorite footjob position? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Re: what's your favorite footjob position?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCKIN' OUTSTANDING [Hop] StevenPHH!!!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

Ya'know, I'm still enjoying your HJ/FJ gifs! [Jerkoff]

This could be the beginning of a beautiful, new thread...

-

-

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
FUCKIN' OUTSTANDING [Hop] StevenPHH!!!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

Ya'know, I'm still enjoying your HJ/FJ gifs! [Jerkoff]

This could be the beginning of a beautiful, new thread...

-

-

TY

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish I had more GIFs, like yours....
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

-
Goddess Ginger REIGNS SUPREME!! [Bow Down]

There is something I MUST KNOW Steven--who is that mystery lady (giving the HJ) wearing the black, vinyl outfit? She's got AMAZING FEET!! [Mmm]

--------------------

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There is something I MUST KNOW Steven--who is that mystery lady (giving the HJ) wearing the black, vinyl outfit? She's got AMAZING FEET!! [Mmm]

Not too big of a mystery, it's my wife, Randy.

Click on any of the links in my sig for more.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Oh! [Tongue] The same woman in your Avatar? You must be the happiest man on Earth!!! Randy is simply breathtaking, I must say! Hope u don't mind my askin' ~ When exactly did you two decide to put together a website, clipstore, etc?

--------------------

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post is making it awfully hard for me to function today! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Oh! [Tongue] The same woman in your Avatar? You must be the happiest man on Earth!!! Randy is simply breathtaking, I must say! Hope u don't mind my askin' ~ When exactly did you two decide to put together a website, clipstore, etc?

Thank you very much.

We started in 2003

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say this way would be my fav Side Way Soles Up  -

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As promised, I wanted to share with everyone my "favorite" footjob position.
It's more of a SOLE JOB...

-

I love that position!! but with her standing over the guy.It looks so dominating.Just think of the sweat coming from her soles in rubbing into your cock while you look up straight into her eyes,letting her take full control [Big Grin] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]

I also like that position.The girl using both her arches,milking the guy until he explodes [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links