Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » I'm very curious... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm very curious...
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your favorite picture thus far that I've posted? I love to see what you guys are into, and it gives me a good idea as to what types of photos I should take more of..

Please let me know.. post your favorite pic of me on this post and explain why it gets you so hot [Wink]

I'll be waiting...

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Chris, they didn't post, maybe try again?

<3

Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh dammit...how do you do the pic posting again?

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype
footfetishdude99 = discord

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

type in [URL=theurl][/URL] around [img] theurl [/img]

[ July 20, 2009, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Jesibel420 ]

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A cumshot on your toes would be great....I haven't seen one yet unless I missed it.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tops of toes. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

I love the way the tops of my toes look.. so little and cute!

<3

Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sharp pics with view of your legs, feet and pussy or ass will be great.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it all ..ur so hot and all ur pics are so hot .iwould love to see some pics of u standing up with ur nakeds feet on ur boy cock also what about crush his cock with highheels and some trample pics itwould be nice
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have quite a few so far! [Smile]

I love this one for some reason! Girl sniffing her shoes and playing with herself and the look in her eyes of enjoyment!
 -

Then my screenname could be a give away but I love hosed feet!
 -

Something about a little shoe play with sexy heels like that and hose is very sexy!
 -

This one because it shows off your flexibility and pretty toes! And can't go wrong with a girl smelling her own toes!
 -

There are quite a few more but that gives you a little idea [Smile]

Keep up the great work!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnjam2122
Board Regular
Member # 32227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnjam2122         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any sole shots!!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ones phoselover78 posted are great, especially the first one. Your breasts are fantastic.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of your wrinkled sole shots are amazing but I'd love to see your beautiful face as well as those sexy wrinkled soles all oiled up in the same pic
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm the one where your smelling your heel is the best one i like seeing girls smell there shoes:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do u have pics of u in flip flops?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links