Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » I'm very curious... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm very curious...
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a few up of me in flip flops, take a look at some of my other posts either in the Adult or the Foot Pictures forum. There will be more to come..

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love your soles ))
maybe, just more high quality for more feet details [Wink]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

there will be tons of high quality when the site is up.. these are just the free previews for now. and don't worry, i'm not expensive.. hehe [Smile]

<3

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely the one you're using for your avi.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like to see your pretty feet dirty from walking outside!
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=017067;p=1#000012 enjoy av8ter
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely the ones smelling your shoes. Yummy.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this is a foot fetish forum, but I have to also say that your tits are a fantastic accessory with those sexy feet. In this day and time of fake ass breasts, and almost stupid looking round tits, your natural tits are a super turn on, even for a die 'hard' foot guy.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

I'm glad to hear you like them.. I always disliked my breasts until I saw them on camera :-)

<3

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I know this is a foot fetish forum, but I have to also say that your tits are a fantastic accessory with those sexy feet. In this day and time of fake ass breasts, and almost stupid looking round tits, your natural tits are a super turn on, even for a die 'hard' foot guy.

Definitely agree!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Drunk_24-7- None of the pics you posted worked [Cry]

<3

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really? They show up on my screen, there's a little red x up in the corner at first but then they load up. hmmm...I'll try again with the smaller versions direct from the various threads.

--------------------

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links