Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Great Footjob last night!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Great Footjob last night!!
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
I had to make another post. Awesome You can see the tan line on the left foot toe ring, so hot.

Well I'm glad you like them....thanks for the comments. She hardly ever takes her toe rings off...I love them.

We also took video of the whole session. I'm trying to load to footfetishtube...but it's taking forever.

[ August 25, 2009, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: iluvfeet4me ]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome shots Dude!! I'd love to worship at her feet!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I be next? LOL!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
21lila21
Board Regular
Member # 33085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 21lila21   Email 21lila21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG YOUR WIFES FEET ARE SO HOT , TELL HER THANKS TO HER FEET MY COMPUTER IS CUM COVERED THANKS , PLEASE POST MORE LOVE TO SEE THEM , HER FEET ARE SO PERFECT AND SEXY , SO HOT AND BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THEM THANKS
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 21lila21:
OMG YOUR WIFES FEET ARE SO HOT , TELL HER THANKS TO HER FEET MY COMPUTER IS CUM COVERED THANKS , PLEASE POST MORE LOVE TO SEE THEM , HER FEET ARE SO PERFECT AND SEXY , SO HOT AND BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THEM THANKS

Thanks!!!

There are more pics here too and videos... Just look for my posts.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't wait for your next video!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
can't wait for your next video!!!

Me either!!! They are fun to make
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has amazin feet
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can swap our wife feet my wife can give you a nice foot job too and I love you wife toes , can I suck them ?
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that looks like it felt hella good!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Man, that looks like it felt hella good!

Patrick

oh it was great!!!
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice pics what size r they ?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the cum in between her toes. Would love to suck those babies clean. [Mmm]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife feet are very sexy, her toes look great in that colour with the toe ring. That must have felt great
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW
YUMMY YUMMY!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links