Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Great Footjob last night!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Great Footjob last night!!
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
very nice pics what size r they ?

10.5 to 11 depending on the shoe
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait for the next video from you two!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always look forward to your post of her incredible feet such much. Her feet are to die for. I couldnt get the 4th pic to come up. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetlover2:
I always look forward to your post of her incredible feet such much. Her feet are to die for. I couldnt get the 4th pic to come up. [Thumbs Up]

the 4th pic works...I just checked it
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has got some of the sexiest toes I've ever seen.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
She has got some of the sexiest toes I've ever seen.

Thanks. She just got a new French pedicure yesterday. I posted pics in the foot pictures forum yesterday. They are very sexy toes. [Smile]
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

I really need to get in the holiday spirit and make some more videos....

Her toes are natural now... And I want em wrapped around my cock!!!!

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I luvfeet4me. had to mention that the pics that started this thread (page1)are a true work of art. Your lady's toes are imho, pretty close to perfect. Thanks for sharing the pics and videos on VideoX site. Great job. More pics please. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky S.O.B.!! :mad:lol

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As many have said- you're a VERY lucky man. Her feet and toes are perfect in my book. Hot color toes, nice tan, gorgeous toe rings...

That cumshot photo is spectacular.

I'd consider it a privilege just to be able to look at those pretty feet much less have them massaging my manhood. Wow. Don't think I'd last long with those puppies rubbing over me!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fcgvp
Board Regular
Member # 14450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fcgvp         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has beautiful feet
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links