Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » She's Back! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: She's Back!
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is contemplating the idea of starting her own website. She is truly into the whole foot fetish thing, and wonders if you guys (and girls) would pay to see all of her. Please let her know what you think and if you might have any special requests. She is interested in your comments and suggestions, but please don't be rude or prickish.
 -

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't see the pic!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imagebam.com/image/96e3fe65575683

Maybe this will do it.

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to tell, but from the limited angle I like what I see.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow little more than i was expecting! Would def like to see some traditional close-ups of her feet before i made my final decision.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

More traditional? Spill it, what do you want to see specifically? Soles? Toes? Close ups of her long nails? What?
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO, there is a lot of free stuff so the site would have to have something special to offer if you want to attract paid subscribers. What would that something special be? I guess, therein lies the challenge because although we all love feet,we seem to vary quite a bit about what we really enjoy...

I for one, really dislike the long toe nails, but I know there are many here that love them.

Clips4Sale would probably be a more cost effective route unless you are just planning on posting pictures.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The long nails look good from what I can see.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!
id like to suck on that pussy!
lol
well i dont have too much money to pay right now
but it could be nice to see more of her!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

One more...traditional soles up shot

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e5109c65709695

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sole shot is good! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daddy likes
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd need a better camera for starters. These just look like amateur shots (no offence, but if you're going to charge for these you'll definitely need thick skin... I speak from experienc! though not in this field).
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

I appreciate the input. We were just "sticking a toe in the water" to see what the response would be. She has been into her feet for as long as she can remember, but never knew guys liked feet until she met me. Now she is insatiable. I snapped a few quickies with the Elph and was interested in hearing whether or not all you foot folks thought her feet were sexy enough to take it to the next level. Again, we appreciate all of the input, and she loves your compliments! Here's one more.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4fc5cf65759599

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Here she is... nice toes, but give us those soles please!!!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links