Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » She's Back! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: She's Back!
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet, but damn don't blur out that spread open pussy! especially the car one.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice shaped feet and arches. I would say with some fine tuning that she would do just fine in the foot fetish world.

Sincerely,

Tristan
Owner of www.Hangtenfeet.com

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the concentration on the soles? Like I stated earlier, it's hard to tell but those tops may look promising - we'll never know 'til you show.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, she insisted I take this picture fresh out of her shower this morning for all of the top of the feet toe lovers. She said she hopes all of you are jerking to her pictures and thinking of how good her feet smell (they smell amazing in case you couldn't guess!).

http://www.imagebam.com/image/89b47a65982275

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee the orange
Board Regular
Member # 15122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee the orange   Author's Homepage   Email Lee the orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy soles! I liked the long toe nails too, give her a more fem fatal look. Really like the pictures taken with your girl in the car. As already stated its hard to get people to pay for content unless you're bringing something new. Maybe the voyeur approach might be something you could look into

--------------------
I usually get myself into situations that cause sparks. I mean I'm a girl that likes the storms. I love feeling alive, I love walking out in the cold in my bare feet and feeling the ice on my toes.

Tori Amos
-------

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though the toes are just a tiny bit too thick for me, the nice shape of the feet combined with her beautiful nails easily places them in the top 5% of the feet posted here on Wu's.

I'd absolutely love to see them in a multitude of high heels; just make sure to put 'em in revealing ones - show off those toes and arches!

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trim the nails. Show the pussy. Cum on the soles.
Start a site.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza al FOOTY
Board Regular
Member # 5122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza al FOOTY   Email Pizza al FOOTY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy feet
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh very nice, wood love to lick n sniff indeed!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like your girlfriend's feet. I think they have a lot of potential. [Smile]
My suggestion is to post here for a while. Post frequently. You need to gain a fan base. I would also say make some videos and get a youtube channel. That will gain a lot of viewers. Make sure you really read in to what guys like so you can have variety. Something for everyone is a good thing to have down.
Hope this was helpful. [Smile]
P.S. No joke about the videos!! I would love to see how her feet move.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky fella! She has some seriously sexy feet!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She (and I) thanks all of you for your compliments, as well as your advice. She would like to know if you have any suggestions for poses. We are going to take some more pics to show her off while we get a plan together for our site.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see some dangle flip flops pics

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footnasty
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the shots where she is showing her pussy, very hot. But the one out of the shower is the best for sure.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet....would also love to see some flip flop pics of her....thanks....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links