Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Jealous? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jealous?
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me explain, before this gets too carried away... I was using the word "jealous" in the thread title in the most sophomoric way. I really don't expect any of you to be jealous of me, or to envy me, or to covet my wife, etc. I was hoping to turn you all on as much as Su turned me on. She wants all of your admiration and the "tributes" it brings. All of your comments turn her on (and I reap the benefits) so keep them coming!!!
Here is a shot from a previous session. Enjoy, if you are able.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c06ce172167901

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture Perfect! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashad
Loyal Member
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashad   Email Rashad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are amazing. they look very soft. im not even a fan of nail like that but i could suck her toes anytime
Posts: 77 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theboy:
Let me explain, before this gets too carried away... I was using the word "jealous" in the thread title in the most sophomoric way. I really don't expect any of you to be jealous of me, or to envy me, or to covet my wife, etc. I was hoping to turn you all on as much as Su turned me on. She wants all of your admiration and the "tributes" it brings. All of your comments turn her on (and I reap the benefits) so keep them coming!!!
Here is a shot from a previous session. Enjoy, if you are able.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c06ce172167901

I doubt you'd have opened with "This is how I woke up this morning" if making others jealous wasn't somehow the point. If you thought you could've gotten away it, I'm sure you'd have instead written "This is how *I* woke up this morning, how about you?".

Oh well. That it was sophomoric, we can certainly agree on.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this: Do you like the photos? Do you like Su's feet? Let the rest of it go and quit killing this thread with BS. Better yet, post some of your own. I see you have not done that yet in all of your many posts.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooeyFeet69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow nice feet, really like the one on the glass table, nice pussy also looks tasty.

and ajantis if you wanted to correct people so much how about becoming a English teacher where your crap may be tollerated.

--------------------
http://www.angryduck.com/6888/freaky-tongue/

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Su's feet are outstanding! LOVE that last pic!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot pics. AWESOME that she's into it, too! Great stuff... keep it comin' (in more ways than one!)

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pics, not jealous though -- I'm not a hater.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theboy:
[QB] How about this: Do you like the photos? Do you like Su's feet?

Not really, to be honest.
quote:
Let the rest of it go and quit killing this thread with BS. Better yet, post some of your own. I see you have not done that yet in all of your many posts.
Somehow I knew you weren't going to be capable of disproving my point. In fact, you proceeded to offer more evidence for it, which was nice of you. Some help for next time: If you're actually attempting to combat the allegation that you were trying to make people jealous, try to shy away from saying things like "So, where are *your* photos?".

Anyway, carry on. I shan't be one to interrupt a teen house-party.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Damn, ajantis, you are one annoying MF. If you don't like the photos of Su's feet, why do you keep re-visiting this thread? And really, why don't you post some photos of your own? Seems like you are disproving the very point you are trying to make. I am done with you. You are obviously just a douche nozzle.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Douche Nozzle!!! Yesss! Such an underused term! Carry on... [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep...I am!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GooeyFeet69, LOVE THAT AVATAR!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep'em coming 'theboy' gotta see more of Su's feet!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links