Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Jealous? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jealous?
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You crazy people and your uncomphrensible retroact to inquisitive postings, dont justify the inequitable remarks that just keep fluidic responses coming on posts that unpretensiously ask a simple query. Im drunk btw. Im not into long toenalis, but lovely soles btw. Hope you enjoyed the fj, I know I woulda!

[ March 20, 2010, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: wvcple2003 ]

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such perfect feet...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
What a gal- she knows how to keep her man happy! The fact that she's willing to share photos with us makes her even more incredible. Good for you- good for her- good for us!

You're Absolutely Right! A woman like THAT is a keeper for life, and she knows it too. She know how to please her man, and has her priorities Right!

... More...more... (You ARE one lucky guy). And yes, some of us are Jealous!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
Why do you feel that it's necessary to ask us if we're all jealous? Having a loving girlfriend doesn't make you happy unless others are around to see it and envy you? If that's how meaningful your relationship is with her, then I'm not particularly jealous, to be honest.

^^ Read the comments before this one, maybe you'll understand.

Not everyone is lucky like him. #1. He's got a lady with extremely sexy feet. #2. She totally indulges his pleasures and understands what he likes. #3. She actually participates voluntarily. #4. She wants us to see these pix, which says she's a daring sexual Devil [Tongue] With sexy feet.

How can one not be jealous of him. How many women have ALL these qualities? And how often does a guy get THIS lucky?

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theboy:
[QB]She wants all of your admiration and the "tributes" it brings...

So she wants attention, does she do that offline too?
And no they're not my type so I'd find it hard to be "jealous".

With a thread title such as this you really do open yourself up for abuse.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more for all those with kind words.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/396d5373026849

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind the "abuse", as long as it is intelligent; I don't expect everyone to get my sense of humor. What I don't need is someone psychoanalyzing me and telling me what I meant when I wrote what I did, and then to continue dragging the thread down with bullshit. If you don't like Su's feet, it is OK with me. I love them, and that is all that really matters. And she truly gets off knowing all of the guys that love her feet can't seem to get enough.

I have always just kept my comments to myself when someone posts pictures of feet that aren't really my "type", but hey, that's just me.

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos 'theboy' surprised by the level of maturity of some folks on here, but anyhow, i love Su's feet and you are a lucky man!

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imma take some new pics of the wife, and title the post, "You want these dont you, you lonely fuckin bastard". Just to see how much drama fucktards on here can try to stir up. Very nice pics theboy; dont let stupid drama rousing dumbshits fuck up your good time!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ That sir deserves a beer! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new pictures bud i love the cum on sole shot "The Money Shot" love to see more of that please and thank you. you Lucky guy

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics theboy!! Is Su by chance ticklish on those gorgeous feet?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

She is more ticklish than any other woman I have met on the soles of her feet. It is because they are so incredibly soft; I can't come up with a description of how soft they truly are. Words fail to describe them. One stroke of a fingernail makes her jerk and shriek.
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links