Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My Cute UK Girlfriend *Updated 8 SEPT- WORN SOLES* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: My Cute UK Girlfriend *Updated 8 SEPT- WORN SOLES*
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely pics!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's utterly adorable!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky fella! she's cute! real cute! nice peds! i'd love to see more pix.. well done pose!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet/soles.
Just the way I like em.
Nice work

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice looking pics my friend. Her soles look amazing. Love 'the pose' Thank you
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is an absolute beauty, sexy feet also

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom s
Board Regular
Member # 16111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to send you a PM and your inbox is full!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit......these shots did me in really bad.....

More from her pretty please?????

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom s:
I tried to send you a PM and your inbox is full!

Sorry Tom, try again now, should be ok.

Thanks for the comments guys, she's very happy and sure there will be more to follow soon [Tongue]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love a girl like that, who is sooo cute and knows the POWER of her Feet.

Awefully sexxxxy in every way. Pleae shoot some more photos with Nails Painted, and Flip Flops...ahhhh..

Shot a big load - just for Her!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey this is anakondaa's girlfriend. Thanks for all the posts and lovely comments. Shall have to get some more on here soon. Let us know if you have any requests and we'll see what we can do.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi anacondas g-f, anakonda

@g-f:Yor feet are very cute and you have sexy little feet. [Drool]

@anaconda: You are a lucky b-f. [Big Grin]

bayonara

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm her feet are beautiful!!! loooove the pics, niiiice wrinkles too. what size are those gorgeous feet??? keep up the good work!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see more of her. shes a cutie with beautiful feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links