Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My Cute UK Girlfriend *Updated 8 SEPT- WORN SOLES* (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: My Cute UK Girlfriend *Updated 8 SEPT- WORN SOLES*
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:

After a walk we got back and got it on in the bedroom befor I unleased possibly the largest load I've ever shot on my girls soles.

-

Love this pic. Would love to be able to clean these soles for her.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always been a fan of cummy wrinkled soles. Well done!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missed these the first time around. The cumshot pics are awesome:) You are a lucky man my friend.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...now that is a load and then some!!! Well done, sir. Her soles are fantastic and always so sexy, and she is just so adorable as evident by your first pic in the new set.

Her soles look amazing in your newest set....great wrinkles, and wonderful arches, and I really like the "heel crease" so evident in the third pic...just so sexy.

Again, well done!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
I hope this is not the last time we will see your great pics on the board. I really enjoy them, and am a fan of yours.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick addendum...

In your previos set of your epic walk in the woods with her...I really like the dryness of her heels and soles. Adds an aspect of "real" to them...like how you would see them in person.

Hot set for sure! Have always been a fan of your cum on her sandals/heels. Excellent pose.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shipcho
Board Regular
Member # 12869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shipcho   Email shipcho   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
super
Posts: 39 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some more soles as she was tidying, little worn as you can see but I am finding this kinda sexy atm, makes it all the more reason to moisturise them with my cum.

-  -  -

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkInitiator
Major Player
Member # 17455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StinkInitiator   Email StinkInitiator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the more reason indeed, nice pics.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any face pics ?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks she seems to enjoy posing more and more that often comes through the lense, nice updates in the pose are some of my favs

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see why you enjoy bathing her worn soles in spunk. Thanks for sharing man!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy as hell ! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy pics! Thanks!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ikilledbill
Board Regular
Member # 31521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ikilledbill   Email ikilledbill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing stuff. Loved wanking to these
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links