Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Hot Pink Black Tips Footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hot Pink Black Tips Footjob
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shasha i have always loved your feet but i can't keep my eyes off that juicy ass. that is a sexy fuckin pic!

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty damn nice! Love the pic!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing as usual Shasha!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of The HOTTEST pics I've EVER seen....sigh...I need to get some of that [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Your sexy feet are gorgeous, Shasha! Love the pink polish with the black tips!

Thank you. My man suggested it and I polished them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Wow---that is a fantastic picture, especially if you're a tips lover like myself.

Thank you very much.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Andre2005:
Damn! So Sexy!

TY!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Footster164:
I remember first getting to know you on myspace and now look at the Goddess you have become!!!! Great footjob shot wow..

Hello friend. I hope you are well. And thank you...it was just ONE of the many hot shots in that set.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
I see you get the job done!

Haha right you are...gettin down & dirty hehe.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Love that pedicure. SO sexy!!!

My man suggested it and I was like "hey that's not a bad idea".

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
shasha i have always loved your feet but i can't keep my eyes off that juicy ass. that is a sexy fuckin pic!

I love hearin about My feet but hearin about My ass is twice as nice! Thanks solebrotha!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by footluvrguy:
Pretty damn nice! Love the pic!

I'm glad you do. TY.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Amazing as usual Shasha!
[Thumbs Up]

Amazing is good...I like to hear that. Thanks :0)

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
One of The HOTTEST pics I've EVER seen....sigh...I need to get some of that [Smile]

That's another bold statement. Thank you very much!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW sasha..just WOW! im totally not gay but wow that pic is just amazing!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links