Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Hot Pink Black Tips Footjob (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hot Pink Black Tips Footjob
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. That pic is tops. Wanna see those feet in motion... lookin' as good as those do, that couldn't have lasted long. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, your man is lucky. Those are some beautiful feet and a beautiful ass.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!! [Drool] [Drool]
Shash, it's your trini fan, babes, your feet NEVER fail to turn me on!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
The previews on you Clips4Sale site are amazing. Your man is one very lucky guy.

Thank you! We strive to shoot quality content...and yes he is lucky. he tells Me so often :0)

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
love the pedicure shasha.

Thank you chris.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by solesearching:
Yep. That pic is tops. Wanna see those feet in motion... lookin' as good as those do, that couldn't have lasted long. [Jerkoff]

he has to really work on NOT cumming during our footjob clips LOL. he once busted at 4 min and We couldn't finish the clip. And thanks...check out My store for plenty of foot fetish content.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by monkeys:
Wow, your man is lucky. Those are some beautiful feet and a beautiful ass.

Thank you. While I love hearing about My feet it's also nice to hear about My ass.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by trini_looker:
OH SHIT!!!!!!!!! [Drool] [Drool]
Shash, it's your trini fan, babes, your feet NEVER fail to turn me on!!

Thanks hon! *HUGS*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
he has to really work on NOT cumming during our footjob clips LOL. he once busted at 4 min and We couldn't finish the clip. And thanks...check out My store for plenty of foot fetish content.

Then perhaps you need to do some tease/denial clips and train him to cum when, and only when YOU allow. It sounds like torture and can be, but provides for amazing explosions. I know from experience.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Overwhelming responses! Just goes to show & prove that you have one of the best looking feet in the game! Fellas as we all know in order to keep top quality talent like this in the game all the support/love that's shown here in the forums needs to be translated into sales! Shooting, editing, posting, marketing, etc, etc really takes a lot of time & resources! It's a small price to pay when it comes to purchasing a clip to help in keeping your fetish fed with QUALITY content, as we all know there's a lot of shit content out there! I have my own store (as you all know) & still buy clips from all of my favs all the time just to show my support & to help keep them around. We all (and there are most that do) should do the same!

Long live foot fetish!

<End of rant>
[Cool]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:

Then perhaps you need to do some tease/denial clips and train him to cum when, and only when YOU allow. It sounds like torture and can be, but provides for amazing explosions. I know from experience.

Patrick

We've shot a couple like that and they have sold well. I think We'll shoot more. Thanks for your insight.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Hollywood:
Overwhelming responses! Just goes to show & prove that you have one of the best looking feet in the game! Fellas as we all know in order to keep top quality talent like this in the game all the support/love that's shown here in the forums needs to be translated into sales! Shooting, editing, posting, marketing, etc, etc really takes a lot of time & resources! It's a small price to pay when it comes to purchasing a clip to help in keeping your fetish fed with QUALITY content, as we all know there's a lot of shit content out there! I have my own store (as you all know) & still buy clips from all of my favs all the time just to show my support & to help keep them around. We all (and there are most that do) should do the same!

Long live foot fetish!

<End of rant>
[Cool]

Thank you kindly Mr. Hollywood. It's always good to hear from you. And I have to state that your "rant" is well said. Although I enjoy sharing content I would really appreciate sales in return. Sales were really bad a few months ago and I had to rethink whether or not I could still do the foot thing but since then sales have improved and I can continue to provide quality clips that I know most boys really love. And thanks again for supporting footladies like Myself. I greatly appreciate it.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like i've always said about ur feet AMAZING... lucky guy
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shasha,

Well, should you ever need someone to deny... I'm your guy. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pic
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links