Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Poll result pics!(final pics on pg 5) (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Poll result pics!(final pics on pg 5)
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patience Boys (Patrick) and you wish will be my command! But remember I like to tease!!! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Patience Boys (Patrick) and you wish will be my command! But remember I like to tease!!! [Evil Grin]

I prefer the tease. Wondering how long you could keep up the tease without the please if I was in a locked room with you. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Boys shall I add more?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So Boys shall I add more?

Well what do you think? YES! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fsumd
Board Regular
Member # 31716

Icon 14 posted      Profile for fsumd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do your one of my favs on this site
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

So here are the last few pics with 'Toy C - Big Boi' and then it was off to the shower for clean up! LOVE my red heat lamp outside my shower!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man! Stuffed full and left gaping afterward. First time I was jealous of the shower though. I could have cleaned you up in a much more fun manner.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Oh man! Stuffed full and left gaping afterward. First time I was jealous of the shower though. I could have cleaned you up in a much more fun manner.

Patrick

Please let me know what you have in mind Patrick!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Please let me know what you have in mind Patrick!!

Well, there is no need to clean that swollen little pussy in the shower when my tongue will most certainly do the trick. I am sure it got quite wet down there, so it would be my honor.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just came. (cummed)?
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did too~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect gaping pink pussy along with perfect soft painted toes! I'm a fan for life now and would love to use my tongue and my hard black cock with her
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by gizzy8503:
Perfect gaping pink pussy along with perfect soft painted toes! I'm a fan for life now and would love to use my tongue and my hard black cock with her

Well love to hear I have another fan!! Let me tell you love playing with my toys but the real thing is a whole lot better!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Let me tell you love playing with my toys but the real thing is a whole lot better!! [Wink]

Thinking if you ever take Mr. Hollywood's up that white pussy you might feel as if you died and gone to heaven. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gizzy8503:

Well love to hear I have another fan!! Let me tell you love playing with my toys but the real thing is a whole lot better!! [Wink]
Well if your ever looking for the real thing I'd Definitely love to worship those perfect feet before you wrap your toes and pussy around my hard black cock
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links