Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Poll result pics!(final pics on pg 5) (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Poll result pics!(final pics on pg 5)
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you came as hard from your toy as I did from these photos! Incredible! Love masturbation pics like this where you can see the girls feet! So hot seeing that gorgeous pussy getting slammed while your feet are visible. Would be so fun to cum all over those beautiful toes while you're climaxing with Big boy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes my how you have cummmm a long way baby!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youre feet are so hot, jerking off again right now
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
quote:
 -

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
youre feet are so hot, jerking off again right now

Go boy go!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!! These have got to be osme of the hottest pics ever posted on here! Barbie you're amazing!
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andre2005:
Wow!!!! These have got to be osme of the hottest pics ever posted on here! Barbie you're amazing!

Thank you for such a compliment!! I like it hot! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can I see footjob pics from you?
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I am with Superman. This photo still blows my mind. My face wants to get planted dead center there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
 -

I am with Superman. This photo still blows my mind. My face wants to get planted dead center there.

Patrick

You want to be planted dead center? Well how good are you with that tongue?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:

Tell me after 4 hours. I once licked an ex girlfriend's pussy for over 3 hours and would love to break that mark. It was her birthday. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:

Tell me after 4 hours. I once licked an ex girlfriend's pussy for over 3 hours and would love to break that mark. It was her birthday. LOL

Patrick

Wow!! I would love a birthday present like that!! That is a record to break. I would be honored! lol. I would bow for that! [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Patrick [/QB]

i don't usually post about anything, but.... i just couldnt help it

i'd struggle to get anywhere further than an hour...
that's almost superhuman!

She was either very difficult to please, or incredibly lucky D:

Taking painkillers for when tetany sets in on that jaw eh?!

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalkinmike:
[QUOTE]i don't usually post about anything, but.... i just couldnt help it

i'd struggle to get anywhere further than an hour...
that's almost superhuman!

She was either very difficult to please, or incredibly lucky D:

Taking painkillers for when tetany sets in on that jaw eh?!

Actually, this girl could cum like no tomorrow. She had the least sexual experience of any girl I have ever dated prior to me, but her pussy would drown you and she didn't take long to have one, nor to have more. The girl I dated right after her was the total opposite. Swore she hardly ever cums, so don't feel bad. I'd go down on her for an hour and get her to cum once. The first girl, my face would be pruned. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links