Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » i know your wants (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: i know your wants
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
Satisfy my needs

--------------------
http://youtu.be/Pv3SGiEL6lM
Instagram-Isissexyfootplay85

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice

--------------------

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Somebody please comment

--------------------

wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by succulent sexy size 4:
Somebody please comment

LOL. Its different, people are always afraid of different. Cool pics tho. I liked them from the start, but I usually dont reply to new people!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Thank-you baby

--------------------

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet and real nice soles thank you for sharing
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum cute!!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice toes bet they are pretty skillful.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Oh yes indeed they are thank you

--------------------

whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I the only one who thinks you're being really rude? Your status says you're a "newbie", so I'm assuming that you just starting posting to this site. Therefore, I'll try to be respectable with my response. Here's what I think:
1) You'd get more responses by introducing yourself first. You don't start off by telling everyone to "satisfy your needs".
2) The first picture is of someone's dick. Yes, there are feet in the background, but really, you posted a picture of a stupid cock on a website where everyone wants to see women's feet. Nobody is responding because no one wants to see a picture of a dick. You even drained the color out of everything else in the picture. If you see a picture of a penis on this site it's often got some chick's feet wrapped around it. That's great. BUT never pictures of just someone's dick. Please post that picture on Justin Bieber's facebook page or something. Just not here.
3) The pictures stink. Your sole shot is okay, but the other shot showing your toes could be a lot better. Most women posing wear either red or black polish on their toenails or they have a french pedicure. That's because these colors are sexy. Green isn't sexy.
4) Want guys to notice your pictures? You could put a little effort into them. Many of the ladies here will take casual pictures, but they'll also take pictures wearing high heels, or sole shots in pantyhose, using sexy toe-pointed poses, etc. You really can't just take a picture of any foot and demand we comment.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

First of all I said please comment. Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions. Is it because the Dick is black that makes you offend. I could say a lot regarding your comment but I would rather not waist my time on a nobody like you!!!!!!!!!

[ July 05, 2011, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: succulent sexy size 4 ]

--------------------

stretchguy
Board Regular
Member # 3175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stretchguy   Email stretchguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive never seen ppl be so rude on here before, thanks for posting and dont worry about the Forum Snobs giving you a hard time. Nice of you to share!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute pics, nice toe colour and cute soles, but let us comment in our own time, you will find it will satisfy your needs knowing we were willing to comment rather than asked to [Wink]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

[ July 05, 2011, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: succulent sexy size 4 ]

--------------------

Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Thank you guys, I appreciate your positive feed back. I was trying something different. My boyfriend use to post my pictures on his blog. And I loved all the feedback he would get when he post my pics. A little about myself, I'm 5 ' and I wear a size four. My boyfriend loves my feet and I love the way he makes me feel about myself. If you have any request, I ll try my best to accommodate you. Thank you.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links