Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » i know your wants (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: i know your wants
whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by succulent sexy size 4:
First of all I said please comment. Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions. Is it because the Dick is black that makes you offend. I could say a lot regarding your comment but I would rather not waist my time on a nobody like you!!!!!!!!!

SSS4, you should actually read my comments before replying. First, you started off being rude and my response reflected that tone. I knew I was being harsh but I also gave you the best and most honest advice that I could give. I don't think you've understood any of it.
Secondly, I've NEVER mentioned race once in any of my postings so please don't try to make this a racial issue and then attempt to hide behind it. Finally, I wouldn't have commented at all but felt obligated to do so after you BEGGED people to comment. I actually took the time to try to point out what I thought was wrong and now you're throwing around accusations at me in response. That's rich. Anyway, I'm done. Welcome to Wu's Feet Links. Feel free to post as many off-the-subject pictures as you want!

P.S. If you're going to try to insult me please use the spell check. It should be "waste my time" NOT "waist my time".

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whizzbangnyc:
quote:
Originally posted by succulent sexy size 4:
First of all I said please comment. Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions. Is it because the Dick is black that makes you offend. I could say a lot regarding your comment but I would rather not waist my time on a nobody like you!!!!!!!!!

SSS4, you should actually read my comments before replying. First, you started off being rude and my response reflected that tone. I knew I was being harsh but I also gave you the best and most honest advice that I could give. I don't think you've understood any of it.
Secondly, I've NEVER mentioned race once in any of my postings so please don't try to make this a racial issue and then attempt to hide behind it. Finally, I wouldn't have commented at all but felt obligated to do so after you BEGGED people to comment. I actually took the time to try to point out what I thought was wrong and now you're throwing around accusations at me in response. That's rich. Anyway, I'm done. Welcome to Wu's Feet Links. Feel free to post as many off-the-subject pictures as you want!

P.S. If you're going to try to insult me please use the spell check. It should be "waste my time" NOT "waist my time".

LOL!! he makes a valid point!!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links