Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Self Worship...and (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Self Worship...and
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to tell you me toes taste so good...wanna lick!? and i have one of my friends too! Hot set at my site, come check it out!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet look top quality as usual. Very sexy feet and God Bless that dildo.
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie,

You are such a size queen and I FUCKING LOVE IT! I cannot wait to see you get your first BBC one day. Keep warming yourself up with those toys babe. And keep showing us yourself doing it. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meteora
Board Regular
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meteora   Email Meteora   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are amazing! But what I really crave is photos of your feet actually on real cock, or video/photo of the cumshot on your feet. It's always Before & After that we see.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi BBG. very sexy as always. I am dreaming of switching places with that toy you have your beautiful soles wrapped around [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleeater
Board Regular
Member # 13237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleeater   Email wrinkleeater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course they taste good. They look as sexy as they can get!!!!

--------------------
Lick it till its clean

Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rest of these pics are HOT!!! just wait!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH YEAH!!!! [Hump]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh so when are we shooting a scene? i bet the guys would love to see that collab
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boii170:
Your feet look top quality as usual. Very sexy feet and God Bless that dildo.

Thanks for the compliment. I was gonna say the same thing about my dildo!! lol

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Barbie,

You are such a size queen and I FUCKING LOVE IT! I cannot wait to see you get your first BBC one day. Keep warming yourself up with those toys babe. And keep showing us yourself doing it. [Smile]

Patrick

I am a size queen!! The bigger the better. [Wink] Yea it will something when I do get to experience a BBC. But I will keep warming up with my toys cause damn it was so much fun!!
And I do like to share. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Meteora:
These are amazing! But what I really crave is photos of your feet actually on real cock, or video/photo of the cumshot on your feet. It's always Before & After that we see.

I shouldn't have a problem doing that!! Will see what we can do. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Hi BBG. very sexy as always. I am dreaming of switching places with that toy you have your beautiful soles wrapped around [Big Grin]

Glad you like!! Thanks for such a compliment. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by wrinkleeater:
Of course they taste good. They look as sexy as they can get!!!!

They do so I am told. [Wink] Keep watching for more!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links