Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Self Worship...and (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Self Worship...and
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rene Phoenix:
yeh so when are we shooting a scene? i bet the guys would love to see that collab

Not sure how to make it happen!! But I am down. And you are right the guys would love to see that for sure. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perlia
Board Regular
Member # 43598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perlia   Author's Homepage   Email Perlia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice pics [Smile] A true foot goddess ! you come from canada ? do you speak french ?

--------------------
What are you looking dude ? Look at my feet --> www.clips4sale.com/31622
Want custom pics - vids ? --> perliasfeet@live.be

Posts: 28 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vashyron:
Really nice pics [Smile] A true foot goddess ! you come from canada ? do you speak french ?

Sorry Babe!! I do not speak french. [Cry]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
quote:
yeh so when are we shooting a scene? i bet the guys would love to see that collab

Not sure how to make it happen!! But I am down. And you are right the guys would love to see that for sure. [Wink]
Hell ya I wanna see that!! I wanna be part if that!!!!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by footmirer:
quote:
quote:

Hell ya I wanna see that!! I wanna be part if that!!!!
You want a part of the action footmirer?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am a size queen!! The bigger the better. [Wink]

Just reading that got me so excited. Say it again, babe. [Jerkoff]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sluttykaz35         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such beautiful feet xxx

--------------------
I love having my sexy toes polished xxx

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess it was all talk... Heehee... Yes babe, I love egging you on.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Guess it was all talk... Heehee... Yes babe, I love egging you on.

Patrick

All talk?....I am a size queen and the bigger the better! Fill me up!!! lol [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!! PLEASE do a Rene/Barbie collab! [Thumbs Up]
A solejob from the both of you would be downright EPIC. [Thud]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by SoleSearching:
YES!! PLEASE do a Rene/Barbie collab! [Thumbs Up]
A solejob from the both of you would be downright EPIC. [Thud]

I think your right on that colaberation!! Not sure it can happen though!! [Cry]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Perlia
Board Regular
Member # 43598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perlia   Author's Homepage   Email Perlia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to plan with your job etc I guess ?

--------------------
What are you looking dude ? Look at my feet --> www.clips4sale.com/31622
Want custom pics - vids ? --> perliasfeet@live.be

Posts: 28 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
All talk?....I am a size queen and the bigger the better! Fill me up!!! lol [Wink]

Ahh yeah. Love when a girl admits that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links